X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising the score gained for killing single spawn units

This is going to be difficult to describe so perhaps a scenario will be better.

When you attack a base and it's a sniper base you know that you're going to struggle getting a high enough score. A tent outputting snipers, or any other single unit is harder to score points against. It's not a huge deal when doing regular PVP because who cares, but when doing an alliance battle you're struggling to reach the bonuses to get 20 or 30 Alliance points.

So basically would it be a good idea to raise the points you get from the single spawn units as they spawn less frequently and of course in lower numbers?

Does anyone else feel that this needs to be looked at?

In my experience I either lose or I get 3 stars. Don't really have an issue of getting less than 3 stars except when I have really struggled and somehow managed to get victory and even those tend to be 2 stars over 1 star.

Long time ago, less stars was more common. but it is set pretty generous now and it doesn't seem to be based on opponent size / quality of units. More units do let you get your Killstreak going and score more, but I think the low end of the 3 stars requires very little from the player that is winning well.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

How u even get only 10 or 20 points thays funne in over 7 seasons i already dont have under 30points. Sorry i dont see any problem about it

Comment

You should almost always be getting 30 points when you win. If you're not then you should maybe consider changing up your approach a bit. You have certain cards, perks, and units that work better against some units than others, so just try and experiment and eventually you'll find the best strategies that work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
          How u even get only 10 or 20 points thays funne in over 7 seasons i already dont have under 30points. Sorry i dont see any problem about it
          A couple days ago, I ran through a base and it took what seems like FOREVER! After running out of munitions and bringing in my vets, I finally got the victory. Only to get 1 little star. Maaaannnnn was I pissed! But there was nothing I could do about. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X