X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont understand lifetime rank

a few members in my alliance are lower level than me, had less battles and won less as well, but are ranked higher on the lifetime rank than me. i just dont understand how this can be. even if they have beaten higher ranked bases my attacks are thousands higher in number. for example i have 5292 wins and someone ranked higher than me has 2964 wins

Life time ranking is based on dog tags not battles. If you look at the top 20 ranking there is many who are more than ten levels higher than others but still lower ranked.

Comment

well i know thats not true because i have more dog tags also

Comment

Like I said, ranking is based on the amount of dog tags you have. If they have less dog tags than you and are ranked higher then something isn’t right.

Comment

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
          a few members in my alliance are lower level than me, had less battles and won less as well, but are ranked higher on the lifetime rank than me. i just dont understand how this can be. even if they have beaten higher ranked bases my attacks are thousands higher in number. for example i have 5292 wins and someone ranked higher than me has 2964 wins
          Can you provide me with a screenshot of the what you are seeing on the leaderboards? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X