X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game gone to the dogs

What have the dev's done to the game The games gone to the dogs....I know I'm absolutely fed up with the same DULL BORING map and getting walked over by players who obviously spend way more than they should on a "Pay to win game" It's pathetic how much walls and buildings cost and how they're as useless as t*ts on a bull Pay millions in munitions and they get flattened in split seconds Where's the fun in that?*
    I don't even like attacking now for it's all way to predictable Boring and mundane Spend some gold on a crate and get bloody hats hats and nothing useful Though I use the Target Tactical boots Teargas (Sometimes) They are just ridiculous and take any skill out of the play Just same thing over n over Gas Decoy Target and boots All that's seen now The other junk is pointless.*
    I give the **** up and just leave an empty base until they improve on the boring uneven game.*
    Rant over*.
    And yes Keyboard warriors I am entitled to my opinion on the game as are you! So back off!
    My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

It can get a little boring fighting the same bases over and over again. People have the option to buy anything in game they want, and if that means unlocking stuff earlier, getting heroes or better perks then nothing you can do. At the end of the day it’s your choice wether you want to compete against them or not. Your base will be removed from the attack pool if you don’t log in and that will be the end of that. GU is a very fun game but cheaters is what killed it for me.

Comment

It's frustrating, I know. Maybe it's time to take a break for a few weeks. You're probably just burnt out from the grind.

Comment

Just wish they'ed improve on the game FFS Yes little improvements have been made But nothing to keep the long term players going or anything to look forward to Not just add utterly useless cra** like Vet boosts and so forth Give us more map options Increase base sizes definitely widen the boring map as it is to narrow Make some new structures or vehicles Reducing the buffer area around structures would even help. *

Comment

All your complaints are valid, but I play very little of it each week, so I don't get burnt out on it. I am just staying in touch with the game hoping for a nice new injection of new content. Hopefully that is soon.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

We appreciate your feedback here, everyone.

Comment

Been getting frustrated with games to easy lately and got a little peed with some aspects But have settled down a bit now Guess the main gripe was just the structures and Wall not lasting 2 seconds after all the many hours we put into upgrading them. And the pathetic distance that "Target" can allow you to shoot and the damage done It's a serious unfair attack card Both ways lol.*
              Took my Chill Pill

Comment

I don't play much anymore like I used to. The grind is getting old and the rewards are slim.
                All I do now is hope to get the two types of attack cards I need get my vets to diamond level for Rapid Deployement and Minimum Wage.
                I actually dread buying attack cards now. I put it off until I have at least a million munitions to spend.

I do spend money in game but only to buy 4x munitions card packs of 50 every week or so.

Something new needs to be added. The nerf of the steel walls I spent so much munitions on sort of dampened my enthesiasm a bit.
                Last edited by MonsterLoad*PC; 05-08-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X