Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why we ps4 players should have the option to play only with other ps4 players...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why we ps4 players should have the option to play only with other ps4 players...

    Every time i m put against a PC player, no matter if i m attacking or defending, i get this weird feeling i ll probably lose
    wonder why...

    This wasn't a loss
    Luckily guy was a total hack
    Enjoy

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQq3XBu7dV8

    Devs i leave it to your discretion as to what to do with the guy

  • #2
    The sad truth is that it is only by cheating that this player was able to get matched up against your base where their troops (despite Munitions cheating) were inadequate to break through the final line in your defense (Iron Lungs Snipers).

    If this loon had played more naturally and progressed troops and strategy and then start using cheats, then your base might have perished.

    I am glad your base gave this cheater a reality check and also that you got to record and expose and report this player. I expect the developers are going to give that account a 1-year ban (as deserved for using a cheat program).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cusman View Post
      The sad truth is that it is only by cheating that this player was able to get matched up against your base where their troops (despite Munitions cheating) were inadequate to break through the final line in your defense (Iron Lungs Snipers).

      If this loon had played more naturally and progressed troops and strategy and then start using cheats, then your base might have perished.

      I am glad your base gave this cheater a reality check and also that you got to record and expose and report this player. I expect the developers are going to give that account a 1-year ban (as deserved for using a cheat program).
      He is lvl 54 (i m 53) and his troops had some hero perks too mate
      He has like 2500 attacks and only lost maybe 100 but yes if he had
      progressed without the "kiddie" wheels i doubt he would have lost
      to anyone really not just me

      I really don't get how people cheat so blatantly when there's a big chance
      people would see and report/expose

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the video Shin! I've passed this along to the team so that they can address this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice one Shin. Im still recovering from having one in my team this season. Keep outing them guys. Where theres a pc theres a way!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by olskipodolski View Post
            Nice one Shin. Im still recovering from having one in my team this season. Keep outing them guys. Where theres a pc theres a way!!!
            Not really sure about what happened, but someone in my squad said a player by the name of "Steam" cheated them as well. I told them to report it to the Devs in the forum. Not sure if they ever did.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
              Thanks for the video Shin! I've passed this along to the team so that they can address this.
              IMHO, banning them from the game (at least 1 year) and losing all their cheated time investment (account reset regardless of spending) is the only proper recourse for cheaters. It should serve to be a discouragement to other potential losers that will go the route of cheating.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cusman View Post

                IMHO, banning them from the game (at least 1 year) and losing all their cheated time investment (account reset regardless of spending) is the only proper recourse for cheaters. It should serve to be a discouragement to other potential losers that will go the route of cheating.
                But then all they have to do is create another account under a different name right? Then they're back at it again. So my question is are you referring to their GU account or their PS4/PC/STEAM account?

                Comment


                • cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If they wish to waste time and money doing it all again, that will again get banned for bad behavior, that is their choice. They would have to create new PSN or new Steam account for each new attempt to be a publicly known loser that cheats.

                  PS - The developers continue to improve cheat detection and applying auto-banning so its not something that will be an on going burden on community to find and report cheaters.

              • #9
                Hi ShinYagami13, we actually already have the exact feature you're requesting available. It's in the options menu.

                Attached Files

                Comment


                • cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That also takes out option to participate in Alliance Seasons

              • #10
                Originally posted by SDS_Chase View Post
                Hi ShinYagami13, we actually already have the exact feature you're requesting available. It's in the options menu.
                I should have added without getting punished in the title =)
                sorry for the inconvenience
                but really why is that i have to choose between participating in AB cheaters included
                or a cheaters free game but no AB, which to be honest is the only thing that
                is somewhat still interesting?

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by ShinYagami13 View Post

                  I should have added without getting punished in the title =)
                  sorry for the inconvenience
                  but really why is that i have to choose between participating in AB cheaters included
                  or a cheaters free game but no AB, which to be honest is the only thing that
                  is somewhat still interesting?
                  No AB? That would suck!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X