X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Rocketeer Card/ Aiming Bombing Run

Is it just me, or does the HQ Card that shoots the shoulder fired rocket, miss nearly every time?? This along with the Bombing Run mechanics maybe should be looked at. The Rocket always overshoots or just shoots at some random place where there are no units. I think If this Card had some more accuracy and damage it would be used a lot more and add some new strategy to the game. Instead its a pretty useless card. The Bombing Run has the small circles on the ground where I assume the bombs should land in, But yeah, that rarely happens. Is there any consistency to aiming the Bombing Run or is to supposed to be random by nature?? This card is used primarily for getting rid of barrels or as a means to nullify an Anti- Air. If the aiming was more consistent, this card to would be enhanced instead of stacking to the thousands in inventory. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by robertcr505 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the HQ Card that shoots the shoulder fired rocket, miss nearly every time?? This along with the Bombing Run mechanics maybe should be looked at. The Rocket always overshoots or just shoots at some random place where there are no units. I think If this Card had some more accuracy and damage it would be used a lot more and add some new strategy to the game. Instead its a pretty useless card. The Bombing Run has the small circles on the ground where I assume the bombs should land in, But yeah, that rarely happens. Is there any consistency to aiming the Bombing Run or is to supposed to be random by nature?? This card is used primarily for getting rid of barrels or as a means to nullify an Anti- Air. If the aiming was more consistent, this card to would be enhanced instead of stacking to the thousands in inventory. Any thoughts?
    Yea I thought it was jus my HQ rocket shooting aimlessly! But I agree that if it was more accurate, it would help a lot more than it does. However, for those who don't have much in their HQ is very helpful. Even if it ain't so accurate! LMBO

Comment

HQ Defender with Rocket is unfortunately very hit and miss (especially if troops are moving). If you want it to land on targets, you have to funnel them into range and hopefully in line so even if the first few attackers get past, the ones coming up in the rear take a rocket to the face. That said, anybody that gets that close to your HQ can wipe it out through a number of means.

Basically that HQ Defender card is really only good for completing the Barricade mission where you need X number of kills from your HQ.

As for Bombing Run, it is a shot in the dark. The bombs will drop in random spots in the area of coverage and it is just highly dependent on luck whether it will hit the targets you want. It is used mainly as the 1st Aerial to deactivate an Anti-Air so you can drop Paratroopers or maybe use a Missile or Fire Bomb.

Comment

A good base builder would make you wish this never happened. A better HQ defend system would make some of the 5:30 bases almost impossible for many to beat.

Comment

Working...
        X