X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we get rid of Poison Perk it = suck

I get them out of red chests all the freaking time, just ditch it. it's drop rate is waaaaaaaaaaay to hi.

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
    I get them out of red chests all the freaking time, just ditch it. it's drop rate is waaaaaaaaaaay to hi.
    I agree about the drop rates of the less desirable Perks (like Poison / Fire Resist or Steady / Accuracy) in Red Unit Crates is too high, but Poison Resist perk should not be removed from the game. It does have its use, just don't need it as much as the game likes to give it.

Comment

Agreed, poison and fire resist are plentiful. But very useful against flame thrower and chemist. Iron lungs are not as plentiful, and chemist bases are easier to beat using poison resist. It’s also very useful against poison bullets, the hq cards equipped with poison resist defend very good against them pesky grunts using poison bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
        the hq cards equipped with poison resist defend very good against them pesky grunts using poison bullets.
        That is what I started using recently. 2x Commando HQ Squad with Poison Resist & Endless Clips work much better against those pesky Poison Bullet Grunts.

Comment

I take a different view. Perhaps we could see it as a way to get what perks and stuff we want by way of the"re-cycler". Same way with the constant decoy and tear gas cards, at any higher levels (i'm 64) most attack cards and perks u get are utterly useless, but spin them off, or bump-up the perks until u can trade them off until u get the ones u may use or need. massively inefficient, i concede, but still you're allowed at least the chance to swap for something useful to u -albeit at a 3 to 1 loss rate...but the crate system is a real let-down.After many many tries, i have been lucky enough to get 8-9 volunteer perks, that's the bomb. but HQ crates are useless, and after a certain level the unit crates are definitely not worth the keys...

Comment

Poison and Fireproof are immediately recycled, with prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by wigglytravis View Post
              but HQ crates are useless, and after a certain level the unit crates are definitely not worth the keys
              I have yet to bother opening a Command (Blue) or Resource (Green) Crate. I have just viewed them as cheaper dice rolls hoping to get better Hats for your troops, but I had been more interested in the +5 Valor you are guaranteed with the Unit (Red) Crates.

Now that I have used all the Valor I need on my PSN account (all Perk slots including Hero Perk slots unlocked), I have thought about switching to opening Command crates, but the game gives Command Cards routinely in PvP Campaign, and there are just a couple of Command Cards I don't have (which I do still want), so I continue to collect the 10 extra keys until I can open an Unit Crate with chance for Hero Perk or a Legendary Perk since I already have all Heroes. They occasionally give a decent Hat as well.

On my Steam account, I still need plenty of Valor so will continue to focus on only the Unit Crates.

Comment

Working...
              X