X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing speed

The best hat heals 10 per second what is the heal speed for the medic is it faster than this I've looked everywhere can't find an answer to that question

The healing speed for the Medic is 15 HP per second! While the Medic heals at a higher rate, each Medic can only heal 5 Units at a time. Conversely, even though the hat heals at a slightly lower rate it heals all of the Units that have that hat equipped...decisions, decisions!

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
      ZonaDeFuego commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,
      I didnt watched my troops, but can 2 medic's heal 1 unit, what means 30 HP per sec?
      Last edited by ZonaDeFuego; 05-18-2018, 10:31 AM.

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the Medics healing ability is stackable on a single Unit. For instance, if you only deploy 2 Medics and 1 Commando both medics will heal that single Commando for 30 HP per second.

• odytsak
      odytsak commented
      Editing a comment
      Medic's ability is stackable while Engineer's ability not?
      I think it's not fair to Engineer.

Thanks and yes if two medics or so on does that multiply by number of medics on the field

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm...not entirely sure if you asking the same questions as above or if your asking if more Medics means more Units able to be healed. If same as above question, then the answer is above. If you're asking if more Medics means more Units healed simultaneously...then yes! As long as the Medics are not overlapping in the Units they are healing. For instance, if you deploy 2 Medics and 10 grunts each Medic could heal 5 grunts effectively healing the entire grunt squad however, if one or more grunts falls into the healing AoE of both Medics then those grunts will count towards each Medics heal limit. Does this make sense?

• ZonaDeFuego
      ZonaDeFuego commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SD-PEER!

Yeah I understand what your saying and yes that is what I was talking about

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        The healing speed for the Medic is 15 HP per second! While the Medic heals at a higher rate, each Medic can only heal 5 Units at a time. Conversely, even though the hat heals at a slightly lower rate it heals all of the Units that have that hat equipped...decisions, decisions!
        Nice to see a trend of such useful information being shared in the forums. Guns Up! really needs to have a wiki for all the hidden details that can be so useful to know.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Hats for defending units, medics and surgeon for attacking.

Comment

Working...
          X