X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombardier Bases without Iron Lungs

Bombardier bases without Iron Lungs are still tougher than the average non-Bombardier 2 White Skull, but so much easier to beat than those equipped with Iron Lungs which tend to rate as Nightmare.

Especially if they are giving you enough time to wait for right strategy (depending on whatever clock drops and other drops you accumulate) to develop for the final breach.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Great job on that base. Lots of patience.

I run Iron Lung on my snipers and my bombardiers for defense.

Comment

My bombardier + ranger base frustrated many attackers. A bombardier mixed base works great against most players.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Are your Bombardiers or Rangers using Iron Lungs?

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
      My bombardier + ranger base frustrated many attackers. A bombardier mixed base works great against most players.
      I am having a good run of successful defends without any Iron Lungs on my Steam account. It is a 5:30 base using Chemist and Rocketeers with Engineer HQ Squad.

Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Hero perks are better version of normal perks just like units I mean don't count scavenger and mercenaries but player with hero units/perks vs player without hero perks or unit it's unfair fight. That's only MY point of view I might be wrong, have a good day

Comment

Both my rangers and bombardiers had iron lungs...many top ranked players failed. But I wasn’t successful against all...I designed my base to beat most but it’s almost impossible to design a base that is good against all.

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            Well the game favors the attacker who makes decisions in real-time while defender can only set things up hoping for successful outcome. That said, its surprising how many people continue to lose fights because of poor choices, weaker units, unable to use Tear Gas, run out of munitions, run out of time, and more.

There is a luck component with the drops and sometimes I end up losing to 2 White Skulls because game just doesn't give me what I need for that situation because I went in under prepared or made some early mistake I couldn't recover from.
        Working...
        X