X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey devs please make it so 1+1+1 does not =1

this simple edition to the recycler would be very useful. I'm constantly recycling epic fires/poison and I can't tell you how many times I am getting the same card I just recycle three of. I don't think you should throw off the balance of the recycler too much and I'm sure your player base would appreciate it.

If I recycle three of something please make it so I don't get the same card. Recycling three epic cards just to get the same card is mildly irritating to say the least.

I agree. If they still really want to screw people over, 3 Fire should at least give 1 Poison instead of 1 Fire which is just far worse.

Imagine recycling 3 Valor and getting 1 Valor back... (or any other such example). Yeah, I have done that enough to know it feels rotten.

Comment

Agreed. It really gets annoying when it happens 3 or 4 times in a row. You start with 12 rare cards and after trade-ins you are down to 1, and it is not a card you wanted. Trade-ins should be trade-ups.

Comment

This is why I had stopped recycling my perks and valor and only recycled attack cards and surplus hq cards. I would imagine it’s hard to make an algorithm that gives you a different card when you recycle a berserk, valor and +4 card and have the game not give you one of the same you just recycled.

Comment

I find this 3 for 1 same card thing very annoying as well. The thing I find even more annoying is the rate of recycling. Anyone care to place an over/under on how long it would take to recycle the 20000 attack cards I have but dont want? And then the percentage of cards I get for them that I dont want either?

Comment

Wel lets says hownlong it take if i need recycle my cards more then 3000 from each -_-

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              Probably more time than it is worth. Especially on PS4 / PS4 Pro where the game is so much more sluggish.

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
            This is why I had stopped recycling my perks and valor and only recycled attack cards and surplus hq cards. I would imagine it’s hard to make an algorithm that gives you a different card when you recycle a berserk, valor and +4 card and have the game not give you one of the same you just recycled.
            I don't see why that would be hard. It is no different than the return possibilities being limited to Rare & Epic. The loot table from which the random "reward" is pulled would just need to additionally exclude the cards being recycled. It would make recycling more strategic. In order to ensure recycling Fire / Poison doesn't just give you the other, include one of each, plus a 3rd something you don't want, and then be happy with whatever you get from pool of options that would be left.

It takes a really long time to get high-end perks of any type. I don't think the developers should lose too much sleep over the recycler being made less frustrating for the players.

Comment

Well @cusman if it’s not so hard I don’t see why they don’t implement it to prevent the above mentioned issue. I do hope they fix it as you mentioned getting lv 5 and 6 good perks is hard enough with the RNG that mostly gives poison and fire perks then to just get one back in return when you recycle them. Recycling is the most tedious part of GU so I disagree with you there and developers should loose some sleep over it to try to make it a little less of a burden for players who have thousands of cards to recycle. Since I last played (about six months ago) I had over 400 valor waiting to get recycled. I spend millions of munitions trying to get the right cards to do battles and many hours lost recycling unwanted cards so I believed it would be much appreciated if something was to be done to recycling less time consuming and less frustrating when you end up getting the same card back.

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                You make convincing argument for why developers should lose sleep if needed to make recycling less time consuming and less frustrating for the players.

Devz why is this request an issue?

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                With such reasonable request, I would hope at least some response from someone on the developer side. You are not alone in wanting to see them address this request in some meaningful way.

Because of this I don’t spend a dime on this game anymore. Way better games out there that also feck you over.

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you recommend me an alternative game? I really like Guns Up!, but I also feel some of the developer choices are designed purely to screw players over. I am just hoping games using F2P monetization models come under gambling commission oversights world over to put an end to the unfair RNG gambling shenanigans we players have to tolerate.

I regularly play Battle Islands and Battle of Ages both of them can both be played without having to spend money on in game currency. They are basically base defense games.

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                I had seen trailer and some gameplay for Battle Islands before and it hadn't stood out to me. I looked up Battle of Ages and it seems much more similar to Battle Islands in that it is also top down and looks / plays similar, than something like Guns Up!
                Last edited by cusman; 06-06-2018, 08:12 AM.
            Working...
            X