X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few of My Favorite Things...

One of my favorite things is when my attacking army decides that instead of advancing they will run away from the base and take a walk in the park. I also love how sniper towers can still blow up the transport truck, which players can't control. I love when the transport truck decides to go the opposite direction of the hole I just blew in the defense screwing up the whole attack. I love when enemy bombardiers can shoot over walls and destroy your army without any line of sight, while attacking bombardiers can't fire over the same walls without a focus fire command. I LOVE how every base is the exact same. It is so fun to fight the same battle over and over and over until I want to puke from boredom. I love when all my drops are bombing runs for a base that has 8 anti-aircraft batteries. I love how I get 6 tear gas drops for a base that has defenders with iron lungs. I love how sometimes focus fire just doesn't work at all. I love how my players are getting sniped left and right and will not engage the sniper tower. I love how these issues have been addressed over and over and nothing ever gets fixed. I also love getting ransacked by PC cheaters. I don't think you could possibly pack anymore fun into one game.

the more u cry the less that gets fixed

Comment

• DrBGood
      DrBGood commented
      Editing a comment
      Who's crying? These are things I LOVE about Guns Up!

Another innovative aspect of Guns Up is the frequent crashing. You just never know when in the middle of a battle a nuclear missile will nuke the whole game. Really adds to the sense of danger. Also long wait times while the game is loading are great for reorganizing your sock drawer.

Comment

• h-town_h-bomb12
      h-town_h-bomb12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been able to get some reading done while waiting for loading to complete.

• One of my favorite things is how open and communicative developers are. I've rarely seen a development team as open to their community as this one.

slow claps

Comment

Originally posted by DrBGood View Post
      Another innovative aspect of Guns Up is the frequent crashing. You just never know when in the middle of a battle a nuclear missile will nuke the whole game. Really adds to the sense of danger. Also long wait times while the game is loading are great for reorganizing your sock drawer.
      For what it is worth, those problems are only on PS4 / PS4 Pro version of the game. I think the game engine has memory leak or some other technical issue on PS4 hardware that the developers refuse to really acknowledge as they try and blame that on PlayStation Network.

If you notice the Alliance Points +30 counting up slower or any other slowness (like delay between hitting Ultra Kill and getting that prompt), that is a sign of the growing instability on PS4 that always culminates into a Blue Screen crash if you don't restart the game.

The PC Steam version of the game doesn't have the same issue. At least not on my hardware. I can play for 6 hours straight on PC and feel no slowdown, the loading is faster, the UI is snappy, and the gameplay remains stable. Whether I play Defend Waves or CPU Defend or PvP. So for me, since I play on both, I know the technical issues are specific to PS4 version of game (I am on PS4 Pro).

Comment

Actually attacking bombardiers shoot over walls where defenderd cant shoot over. Bombardier is the last real nightmare unit u wonna change it? Snipers are a joke. Flamers rocketee commsndo,..... They al a joke. U wonna destroy that unit to?
        Wel then better bould no base anymore even bombardier bases are 99% a wandeling in the park if u know how. Thats most off u guys problem u dont know how!!! Learn it its a joke 99,9% of all bases are a fucking joke.
        U guys always meed to nerf anything

Comment

• DrBGood
          DrBGood commented
          Editing a comment
          You are destroying the English language way better than bases.

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
        Actually attacking bombardiers shoot over walls where defenderd cant shoot over. Bombardier is the last real nightmare unit u wonna change it? Snipers are a joke. Flamers rocketee commsndo,..... They al a joke. U wonna destroy that unit to?
        For what it is worth

I beat many Bombardier bases this Alliance Season, but among all those clone bases I ran into one Flamer base. It was literally using 10 Gold Veteran Flamers (with 2x Commando HQ Squad), plus Tent Snipers if you manage to get through that. The base gave very little time, and I got roasted at every turn. I wish I had been recording, cause that was a great base defense.

Much better than the lame copy-cat Bombardier bases

Comment

Raindrops on roses
          And whiskers on kittens
          Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
          Brown paper packages tied up with strings
          These are a few of my favorite things
          Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
          Doorbells and sleigh bells
          And schnitzel with noodles
          Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
          Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
          Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
          Silver-white winters that melt into springs
          When the dog bites
          When the bee stings
          When I'm feeling sad
          I simply remember my favorite things
          And then I don't feel so bad

Comment

Originally posted by DrBGood View Post
            One of my favorite things is when my attacking army decides that instead of advancing they will run away from the base and take a walk in the park. I also love how sniper towers can still blow up the transport truck, which players can't control. I love when the transport truck decides to go the opposite direction of the hole I just blew in the defense screwing up the whole attack. I love when enemy bombardiers can shoot over walls and destroy your army without any line of sight, while attacking bombardiers can't fire over the same walls without a focus fire command. I LOVE how every base is the exact same. It is so fun to fight the same battle over and over and over until I want to puke from boredom. I love when all my drops are bombing runs for a base that has 8 anti-aircraft batteries. I love how I get 6 tear gas drops for a base that has defenders with iron lungs. I love how sometimes focus fire just doesn't work at all. I love how my players are getting sniped left and right and will not engage the sniper tower. I love how these issues have been addressed over and over and nothing ever gets fixed. I also love getting ransacked by PC cheaters. I don't think you could possibly pack anymore fun into one game.
            I CAN SO FEEL THE LOVE! LMBO
            But what I really love is during an AB, how you go up against a really tough base, destroy everything in sight moving, to finally blow up the HQ & only get 10pts....LMBO
            I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

• DrBGood
              DrBGood commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, another favorite of mine. Also I love grinding hour after hour for 25 keys or Legendary rewards from alliance battles, just to get the useless legendary fireproof perk!

I have tissues if u need em.

Comment

• DrBGood
              DrBGood commented
              Editing a comment
              You know where you need to stick that tissue, Crusty.

I ran up on a base that had all 3 diamond commandos as vets instead of bombardiers. He shredded my guys. Now I'm no where near some of you guys in lifetime rank but it was an impressive base.

Comment

Working...
            X