Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accidentally bought dynamite for 100 gold doH!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally bought dynamite for 100 gold doH!

Was clicking too fast buying attack packs and it auto bought dynamite! Any chance if its not too much trouble that you could alter this?..I have plenty of dynamite and would never spend gold to buy it anyway,if u can help cool,if not i wont cry about it,tis a bummer tho,takes a lil bit to build up 100 gold. Dynamite..blah!

Just to add i never actually moved my mouse,it was hovering over attack card packs the entire time,i just hit enter before the page properly loaded and it apparently chose the first item on the page. So im not an idiot and dont entirely feel at fault,but lesson learned no less.
    Last edited by MastaKilla*PC; 05-27-2018, 08:46 PM.

That is very unfortunate. You have my sympathies. A pack of dynamite is definitely not worth 100 gold.

Comment

I would feel same as you had it happened to me. Hopefully one of the devs feels some sympathy and gives you a code reimbursing you 100 Gold.
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

No such luck

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent you a PM the other day in order to help you out with your dilemma.

Originally posted by MastaKilla*PC View Post
        No such luck
        Serioussly man,who doesnt love this guy. SD-PEER for president.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yo, sent you another PM! Check it out when you get a chance but you should be all set now.
      Working...
      X