X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbalanced Alliance Teams

There needs to be some kind of balancing for Alliances. We've all noticed the same powerhouse team jumping from alliance to alliance to take 1st place. I already know whose gonna win next season..."YAYO's Friends". There needs to be some kind of MAX ACCUMULATIVE LEVEL when adding members to an alliance. So lets say we set a max of 1000, then all the members levels of that team must add up to be under that limit. Alliances will be unable to add a member that would push them over the limit.

Man..,i wish i was yayo's friend,i wanna win. really tho,as frustrating as it may be,perhaps u can work really hard and earn yourself a spot as a friend of yayo. Then you'll b sitting pretty. If people work harder than others,and combine their forces together,they will win. Seems fair to me,i just hope that one day if and when i decide to put in the effort,i will earn a spectacular victory. They got some serious points,thats a lot of work. Deserves what they got. It's not like it used to be,recycling players to get the daily free AB's for easy points. It was bad then,seems fair now. Dont hate hard work. Hate bombardier bases.

Comment

• RolexHoster
      RolexHoster commented
      Editing a comment
      If u can do atleast 8k i help u in his alliance haha oh and bombardiers base are a wandeling in the park

I'm just saying it would be nice to see more lead changes for 1st place instead of just one team running away with it on the first day of the season. Also, Commanders should have to pay gold every season to enter their alliance. Not even a lot...just like 20 gold...just to get rid of the non-active alliances in the rankings
    Last edited by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H; 06-04-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I agree that it sucks to b in an alliance and feel like you'll never have a chance unless you leave it and join THE BEST one,but it comes down to the players really and how much they r willing to do. It seems some people r just really well connected and able to put together solid groups. I mean no-1 really knows what anyones gonna do before they do it,more or less,right. So technically first place shouldnt b predictable,but i guess theres just a group of people that r reliable and apparently kick ass on a regular basis. I havent really paid enough attention to notice wether its the same people,but it seems the alliance name changed anyway. Ultimately it comes down to coordination and effort. As for the charging gold to keep an alliance activated,thats kind of interesting,not sure how i feel about it,overall it would likely make for less alliances able to get purple thus people would prolly have to fight harder for it. Dunno if thats good or bad,seems like a decent amount currently. Anyway i dunno,might just have to accept it for what it is. Peace
      Last edited by MastaKilla*PC; 06-01-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Why cause we play more then all of u? We play alot to be champion so if everyone in your alliance wil play alot more and score better then u will be avaible to play for champion

Comment

Originally posted by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H View Post
          I'm just saying it would be nice to see more lead changes for 1st place instead of just one team running away with it on the first day of the season. Also, you should have to pay gold every season to enter your alliance. Not even a lot...just like 20 gold...just to get rid of the non-active alliances in the rankings
          This would actually hurt everyone. First because you'd have to pay the gold tribute every season. But also because the non-active alliances actually help us. The way it works is you have a top percentage make it into the different tier groups, so the more non-active alliances there are the easier it becomes for the active ones to get the good prizes.

What we should be doing is everyone make an alt account and make an alliance for that account and just never use the account. More inactive alliances means better prizes for everyone who is active.
          Last edited by Kenpo_Kid69; 06-02-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

There needs to be some kind of balancing for Alliances. We've all noticed the same powerhouse team jumping from alliance to alliance to take 1st place. I already know whose gonna win next season..."YAYO's Friends". There needs to be some kind of MAX ACCUMULATIVE LEVEL when adding members to an alliance. So lets say we set a max of 1000, then all the members levels of that team must add up to be under that limit. Alliances will be unable to add a member that would push them over the limit.
            We play way more then you example my target next season 10k what means if u have 5 members 2 k its same like me alone

Comment

It would make sense that the more alliance points you accumulate the tougher bases you have to face. YAYO was never able to beat my base...not that I can remember at least. More wins should means tougher opponents during AB also same as defends the more successful your base is the tougher attackers it has to face. That way no matter how deep your pockets are if you don’t got skill or good tactics then it isn’t gonna matter. A lot of good base builders and attackers stopped playing GU because of the cheaters and unbalanced AB matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post

This would actually hurt everyone. First because you'd have to pay the gold tribute every season. But also because the non-active alliances actually help us. The way it works is you have a top percentage make it into the different tier groups, so the more non-active alliances there are the easier it becomes for the active ones to get the good prizes.

What we should be doing is everyone make an alt account and make an alliance for that account and just never use the account. More inactive alliances means better prizes for everyone who is active.
                It would actually force active players to join active alliances. There are too many alliances that have only a few active players...and the rest of the team only contributes defense points. So if you're in an alliance that doesn't pay the gold to renew their alliance then that would force you to join an active alliance, which means better competition all around. It's not about having more alliances finish in the top 1% to get the rewards. It's about having the highest level of competition by forcing active players to join active alliances...and not have them waste their time and effort in a dead alliance.

Comment

It would actually force active players to join active alliances. There are too many alliances that have only a few active players...and the rest of the team only contributes defense points. So if you're in an alliance that doesn't pay the gold to renew their alliance then that would force you to join an active alliance, which means better competition all around. It's not about having more alliances finish in the top 1% to get the rewards. It's about having the highest level of competition by forcing active players to join active alliances...and not have them waste their time and effort in a dead alliance.
                  I disagree, I think you'd have less people doing alliance battles. The devs would make less money as a result. The same players who are winning now would still be winning and the players who are trying to win and are on the back end of the tier or on lower tiers would get even worse rewards despite having to pay gold to enter the alliance season. It would be bad all around for everyone, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post

I disagree, I think you'd have less people doing alliance battles. The devs would make less money as a result. The same players who are winning now would still be winning and the players who are trying to win and are on the back end of the tier or on lower tiers would get even worse rewards despite having to pay gold to enter the alliance season. It would be bad all around for everyone, IMO.
                    You would have the same amount of people doing alliance battles. Unless you're counting people that only contribute defense points. The devs would make the same amount. They're not making any money off of inactive players that only contribute defense points. The players that are winning now may or may not still win because the other alliances will be stronger. We're forcing players to only join active alliances...that means everyone on the team will be actively putting up offensive points

Comment

@M_3_G u better stop complaining**** cause u dont work hard for ur pointsbif i should play more then u should score more now u are complaining cause u cant effort to put some time amd gold in this game ur attack and base are weak -_- my base is this week already om 15wins 0loses . its would be unfair if we needed to join gold alliances and there score 5k points and get shitty rewards so grow up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
                        @M_3_G u better stop complaining**** cause u dont work hard for ur pointsbif i should play more then u should score more now u are complaining cause u cant effort to put some time amd gold in this game ur attack and base are weak -_- my base is this week already om 15wins 0loses . its would be unfair if we needed to join gold alliances and there score 5k points and get shitty rewards so grow up and fight
                        I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there to make the game better. I'll run through your weak a ss base in under 2 minutes. I scored 2500+ last season without using any of my bonus battles. I complete all missions everyday. I have all heroes unlocked and multiples of all hero perks. All my perks are Ultra and Diamond. I don't need the rewards. I just want to see better competition between alliances.
                        Last edited by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H; 06-03-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• RolexHoster
                          RolexHoster commented
                          Editing a comment
                          U not even attacked my base what a joke lmfao come hit my base then haha. Oh wait my base is so weak right? Thats why i have this week 17wins o loses last week 25 wins 5 loses last month 81wins 14 loses ur a joke

I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there to make the game better.
                        Yeah, I get it and that's cool. I commend you for that. But the problem here is by getting rid of inactive players and putting a cost to enter alliance wars is that the amount of people playing in alliances will be drastically reduced. This means that not only will the remaining players be much more competitive but the amount of prizes given out will be less as well. Lets say for example half the player population no longer wants to play alliance battles anymore (which I don't think is an exaggeration would probably be more in fact). That means that instead of 33 teams getting legendary prizes now its 16 and again much more competitive teams at that. Gold prizes would no longer be a sure thing, or even silver.

Ultimately what would wind up happening is it would be a lose lose situation for everyone. Players would lose 20 gold every alliance season or they wouldn't play in alliance battles. Devs probably wouldn't get as much money from the community as they do now. And the same people I guarantee you would keep on winning. That is not going to change just because you lower the amount of players playing in these events. And make no mistake by mandating a fee and getting rid of all the inactive players in alliance battles, you are drastically lowering the amount of people playing and therefore the amount of prizes being given out.

So the biggest losers here are the average players, they would have to pay 20 gold and get worse prize packages on average at the end of each season. You may wind up paying the gold fee to enter and get nothing, because its all based on alliance percentages and now we only have active alliances under you plan and that means more active players get nothing. I hope you see why that just wouldn't be a good idea for anyone.
                        Last edited by Kenpo_Kid69; 06-03-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
                          M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wasn't suggesting that everyone has to pay gold, only commanders of an alliance. Commanders would have to actively enter their alliance into the tournament every season. Everyone else can still join an alliance for free. Forget the rewards...I don't care if less alliances get the Legendary reward. All I care about is making the competition tighter.

I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there to make the game better. I'll run through your weak a ss base in under 2 minutes. I scored 2500+ last season without using any of my bonus battles. I complete all missions everyday. I have all heroes unlocked and multiples of all hero perks. All my perks are Ultra and Diamond. I don't need the rewards. I just want to see better competition between alliances.
                        I think what you are failing to realize is that 2500+ Alliance Points is not competitive enough when there are players putting in enough Time / Gold to individually contribute 30,000+ Alliance Points in the same Alliance Season duration.

When an Alliance has player contributing more than 12 players of your contribution level and many others within that Alliance contributing at least 4x more than you do individually, you cannot possibly hope to win top spot at your contribution levels in any Alliance that doesn't have such Guns Up! full timers.

Simply put, if you are not willing to be competitive at those very high (Guns Up! is their job) levels, and recruiting 34 other players to have the same goal (however you convince them to do this in your Alliance) then just be happy with whatever Alliance Tier Awards your Alliance manages to earn regardless.
                        Last edited by cusman; 06-04-2018, 03:57 AM.
                        Alliance: Helldivers
                        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
                          M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know that. 2500+ is actually pretty good considering I didn't use any bonus battles. I only contributed through the 3 daily battles, defends, and battles you get from dog tags. I didn't want to waste my bonus battles just to finish in the top 10 of alliances. 1st place was already long gone.
                      Working...
                      X