X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H View Post

I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there to make the game better. I'll run through your weak a ss base in under 2 minutes. I scored 2500+ last season without using any of my bonus battles. I complete all missions everyday. I have all heroes unlocked and multiples of all hero perks. All my perks are Ultra and Diamond. I don't need the rewards. I just want to see better competition between alliances.
    Goodjob i got 23 hero perks and 2500 points what a joke lol. I have 1 account 3200 1 account 2700 1 account 2180 and last account 3980 they all over level 50. Lmfao ur base is joke

Comment

Lol why u do mission haha its much easier to buy them lol i stil got 1836 ab

Comment

2,500 plus points is very good. That will get you a spot in most legendary alliances. If you're pulling in those kinds of points in routinely than I recommend joining a purple team like the Big Red One. The closer you get to the top tiers, the more competitive the game is going to feel to you, which is something you seem to be looking for anyway. Just be aware it can be more cut throat at that level as well. I try to be helpful to all new recruits, but there are always those players who may kick you out of nowhere if you're not delivering on your points. The longer you play with an alliance though and once they've gotten to know you a bit, the safer you are generally.

If you ever want to apply for the BR1 just let me know, if we got the room we can always use players who can pull in a good amount of points like that. And you may just want to look around and see what teams you think might be a good fit for you. Helldivers is a good team to join if you're looking for a good laid back gold team. Or join the alliance to play with Bobo or Immortals to play Odystak. Whatever alliance you're in is going to completely change your Guns Up experience, so explore em, find one you really like. One that's a good fit for you.
        st

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
          M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm already in a top alliance that gets Legendary every season. I'm not a new player.

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          According to your stat screeen, you have never played Guns Up!
          http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/...H?platform=PS4

Why don't you do discussion here using your actual account you play on instead?

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
          M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
          Editing a comment
          I have 2 PS4 accounts and this one was already logged in on my computer. I didn't feel like logging out and logging back in with my other account...plus I can't remember my password for that account...so I would have to do a password reset.

What this peoples say is mostly true. You have to NOT sleep, play all day long, NOT have a job and very little to none people contact. When you dedicate this much time and effort to any game you CAN be competitive, if you can’t then the championship is not in your reach. At one point I was “competitive” playing at all hours of the day and night and was only getting 3-4K AB points while battling against the best and defending against them also. GU! is a very fun, time consuming game. I would suggest you play to enjoy the game and don’t think too much about championships. Remember that you are only as good as the bases you attack and your base is only as good as the attackers it defends against. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
          What this peoples say is mostly true. You have to NOT sleep, play all day long, NOT have a job and very little to none people contact. When you dedicate this much time and effort to any game you CAN be competitive, if you can’t then the championship is not in your reach. At one point I was “competitive” playing at all hours of the day and night and was only getting 3-4K AB points while battling against the best and defending against them also. GU! is a very fun, time consuming game. I would suggest you play to enjoy the game and don’t think too much about championships. Remember that you are only as good as the bases you attack and your base is only as good as the attackers it defends against. Good luck.
          Generally speaking that's not true, that's a myth. When the Big Red One took first place. I still went to work, I still exercised, I still slept, I still socialized, I even played a little bit of other games. Just enough to unwind and get my dailies done in those as well.

This last season when we took 2nd. At first things were going poorly for me, I was having trouble scoring, but I revalued and redesigned my squad and I started winning again. Now it was clearly early on that Lord was taking first, and its pretty clear shenanigans were afoot. So I tried to keep my score decent enough but not kill myself at the same time, played other games, did everything else one does. You do have to put effort in the game obviously, but you don't necessarily have to spend money or become Gollum in the process.

Oh and I also do the event that's going on, whether we're going for first place or not, I try to do the event. Because enjoying yourself while playing is the most important thing. Whether you get first place or not the real prize is the things you get on the journey. You might wind up getting 2 hero perks from red crates, a new level 3 hat maybe, a legendary or even an ultra perk, keys, valor, etc. The rewards you get for playing in an alliance battles besides the actual final tier reward (which are quite generous as well) are really quite generous. You can't always control whether you win or lose but all those little side prizes you accumulate during a season, that's whats important, and no one can take that away from you. Just play to have fun, try and treat everyone with respect, and success will follow. Its the journey that's important, not the destination.

Comment

Oh and always do your 3 daily missions if you can for your 6 bonus battles and extra munitions That's very important, alliance war going on or not, I try to never skip those if I can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post
              Oh and always do your 3 daily missions if you can for your 6 bonus battles and extra munitions That's very important, alliance war going on or not, I try to never skip those if I can help it.
              I’m referring to 10k AB points or more. You won’t loose much sleep just doing the 3 free battles and the extra you from doing dailys. StMeme, riskyriskylator, nini400 are some of the Big RedOne players I did battle against both in attack and defend. But when you just do around 5k points you won’t be putting your hands on the tittle, and putting even 5k requires ALOT of time spend in GU.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
                Actually u still can have high people contact and have a work example i work fom 5 am to 2 pm ehat makes i stil go to friends and everything and stil can play 5-6hours a day ehat enough to put on daily 1500-2500 points

Comment

Working...
                X