X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rapid deployment card?

does rapid deployment card work on HQ defenders?

No, it won't work on HQ squad, only Tents on Defense.
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

I used to think so. Then I found out it doesn't help at all.

Comment

I really would appreciate if the devs would make every perk habit all offensive and defensive effect. I think rapid deployment should apply to HQ squad cards, I think the minimum wage should reduce the amount of munitions and reduce the chance drops specials during defensive battles. Fireproof and poison should add health to your characters instead of detracting. The boots I think they're unstoppable is whether called… Should make you guys go from running to shooting faster speed up the aim down sight times.

The body armor perk should also reduce explosive damage.

Also if you run all of the same helmet/hat on all of your guys it should provide a global uniform boost to one or more stats.

Of course these are all brilliant ideas that sadly with this game will be ignored/forgotten by the developers who I think are busy nursing their thumbs with their butt holes.

** if any of the developers would like to contact me feel free to email me at AskACapper@Gmail.com I would be happy to do some consulting on the myriad of slight improvements you could implement to save your game.**

Comment

Working...
        X