X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big head mode card

i hate the useless big head mode card. it has no purpose in the game and is frustrating when you open a hard earned card pack to get these. maybe they should start an operation mission were as you have to win say 100 battles using big head mode for a perk card to make the card more relevant.

It's not useless, it adds 500 points to your total score at the end of the battle.
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      is that all?

• ZonaDeFuego
      ZonaDeFuego commented
      Editing a comment
      The Team should merge this card with unit health card, like the Ego Card.

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
    i hate the useless big head mode card. it has no purpose in the game and is frustrating when you open a hard earned card pack to get these. maybe they should start an operation mission were as you have to win say 100 battles using big head mode for a perk card to make the card more relevant.
    I jus recycle them and take whatever I get

Comment

This kind of “useless” cards are good for recycling and in a funny way useful to attack “nightmare” bases and beat them with cheap cards. I would attack some “nightmare” bases with berserk, big head, influenza and have some fun beating them. Same as when some people attack tough “unbeatable” bases with 5 missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
        This kind of “useless” cards are good for recycling and in a funny way useful to attack “nightmare” bases and beat them with cheap cards. I would attack some “nightmare” bases with berserk, big head, influenza and have some fun beating them. Same as when some people attack tough “unbeatable” bases with 5 missiles.
        So are u jus using the big head cards out of fun when when attacking nightmare bases or does it really help?

Comment

Working...
        X