Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the community's thoughts on using gold to unlock command card slots?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the community's thoughts on using gold to unlock command card slots?

I run a level one base I would love to have access to the other command card slots just to add some more defensive power what do you think?

I think it's fine the way it is. We all had to work our butts off to upgrade and unlock those slots...and you just want to buy gold and unlock everything instantly?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he doesn't want to increase the base size, but still wants to have additional Command Card slots open on his base.

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
      M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
      Editing a comment
      Unlocking those slots makes your base more powerful...so it would have to increase your base power. He wants to keep his base power low and looking weak but wants the power of the strongest base. (not talking about the health of the base but the power you get from 6 Command Slots)

You can use gold to unlock pretty much anything in GU! I don’t see why not be able to buy your way to a fully unlocked HQ. A level 1 base is very small, I think it ends way before the first set or rocks so unlocking all hq slots won’t make much difference on difficulty to beat. Same as unlocking characters earlier by paying gold, you still need the valor and perks to make them stronger. You would still need the fully upgraded walls and be lucky enough to have good hq cards. This would be a good way for developers to make extra revenue and it doesn’t hurt gameplay.
    Last edited by mendoza0206*PC; 06-06-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
      I run a level one base I would love to have access to the other command card slots just to add some more defensive power what do you think?
      I echo what mendoza0206 had to say about it

Comment

PS my level 1 base is bad ass imo.

Comment

No. You just need to level up your HQ with Mutions.

Comment

Working...
          X