Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't believe my eyes

Just a short clip of this idiot thinking it would go un-noticed

https://youtu.be/NjjQGRUIdW4
    Last edited by Duke_Arkillo; 06-10-2018, 03:10 AM.

https://youtu.be/MSUhHSQx3vA

Pc hacker Murias , o mesmo !

Comment

Any chance of swinging the ban hammer on this dude

Comment

Won’t happen til sometime Monday. But does it matter? I mean PC has so many ways to cheat that if they want to cheat they will.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
          Won’t happen til sometime Monday. But does it matter? I mean PC has so many ways to cheat that if they want to cheat they will.

I think it matters

I know it will not stop some PC players from cheating, but a ban at least will inconvenience the player

Not much I know, but why should we be the losers

Comment

He will get banned tomorrow.

Comment

Just saying there a menu but they wil ban that account but since there is a gift shop. U can make with the menu 50.000gold in less then 30mins what makes u have alot of gold before they even ban ur account. So u can make 1 legit account then make some others accounts hack them to 50k gold send gifts to legit account and devs only ban the hack account and u got tons of card packs and every thing on ur legit account XD

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                You raise a good point. I suppose any account that gets banned for cheating should also be looked at in terms of the gift transactions and who the recipient was.

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
              When they issue a 1-year (or longer) ban, that player will lose all their "time investment". As long as the player gets banned for cheating, the end result of cheating becomes losing. Cheaters have to be losers. It is principal of the thing, plus it may be the only thing preventing population of cheaters growing more.
              Alliance: Helldivers
              YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• mendoza0206*PC
                mendoza0206*PC commented
                Editing a comment
                As you can see from the comment below, it’s just a matter of making a new account and you can have instant access to almost the same content as a level 100.

Originally posted by cusman View Post

When they issue a 1-year (or longer) ban, that player will lose all their "time investment". As long as the player gets banned for cheating, the end result of cheating becomes losing. Cheaters have to be losers. It is principal of the thing, plus it may be the only thing preventing population of cheaters growing more.
              Cusman i already test it . they dont ban it haha ofcourse i maked they ban the account for munitions but yes it works endless gifts no ban
              Example i had 700 elite bundles 500 epic bundle and 1000 4x boost bundle by level 1
              If u then use that account u should have al diamond cards by level 8 every hero 10times every hero perk
              Last edited by RolexHoster; 06-11-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post

Cusman i already test it . they dont ban it haha ofcourse i maked they ban the account for munitions but yes it works endless gifts no ban
                Example i had 700 elite bundles 500 epic bundle and 1000 4x boost bundle by level 1
                If u then use that account u should have al diamond cards by level 8 every hero 10times every hero perk
                This is almost impossible with PS4, or at least would have been very very hard to do. Spending your own money to gain an advantage is playing by the rules, getting unlimited perks, gold, card packs and AB is just #%%^*.

Comment

• RolexHoster
                  RolexHoster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its on steam

Originally posted by Duke_Arkillo View Post
                Just a short clip of this idiot thinking it would go un-noticed

https://youtu.be/NjjQGRUIdW4
                Thanks for the vid Duke...the team is taking a look into this now!

Comment

• cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SD-PEER81

Do you see the comment from RolexHoster above about cheat programs on Steam being used to get unlimited Gold and then used to Gift tons of Elite Packs and what not to another account?

Surely you devs keep a track of such transactions and can do some investigative digging into the validity of such transactions coming from some account that did actually spend money rather than just use cheat program on PC to swindle the game.

That's clearly not cheating........That's just playing better.....lol
                Release GU2: Allied Assault (Wish)

Comment

а я то думаю почему меня постоянно стали побеждать!оказывается читы!

Comment

Originally posted by gonay100 View Post
                    а я то думаю почему меня постоянно стали побеждать!оказывается читы!
                    Hats yes lots of hats

Comment

Working...
                    X