X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper towers

We all know the Machine gun bunkers are as useless as tit's on a bull And the Sniper towers are seriously feeling the same and have been for a while They can barely get a shot off that their destroyed Even by crunts quite fast sometimes And both ways attacking or defending Makes me wonder if their stats change during AB.*

Just like below It's only my opinion
    My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
    We all know the Machine gun bunkers are as useless as tit's on a bull And the Sniper towers are seriously feeling the same and have been for a while They can barely get a shot off that their destroyed Even by crunts quite fast sometimes And both ways attacking or defending Makes me wonder if their stats change during AB.*

Just like below It's only my opinion
    The stats for all structures and units remain the same during AB seasons as they are during AB off-times.

Comment

Achmed check out the best bases sniper towers are worth there weight in gold in the right places they decimate the enemy especially when you get them to level 19 that half an inch extra distance makes all the difference and when in a good place cant be shot by enemies. Which is good as it makes the opponent use there focus fires and avoids your precious troops. I dont know how many times this season ive nearly won battles and 1 tower added with some barbed wire has stopped me dead with nothing else left on the field at a guess i will say 5 very frustrating so that tower is worth it indeed .

Comment

Machine gun bunkers in the right spot and higher levels are also great they soak alot of damage hide them behind rocks not in the open i find 11 minute bases harder now than 5.30 bases because of sneaky towers cunning bunkers and pesky mortars the great players make your life tough with all that going on. The 5.30 bases you just have to handle bombers with a hand full of focus fires you can decimate them thats not to say i win all the time i dont but at least you know what your in for

Comment

Working...
        X