X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's new people?

Any major tweaks/game modes people are particularly enjoying? Everyone still alive? I see Immortals has not been taking 1st place in tournaments, all players still active? Just random questions; trying to catch up.

I think the newest trend Alliance Season wise is that the group of really active players seem to be working as Mercenary players going to whichever Alliance opts to recruit their services. Aside that, the most recent additions were new cosmetic Hat types, Diamond Level Perks, and other such things that created a new level of separate between players in the arms race, but not really new content.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Sad to hear. Thanks for the update Cusman.

Comment

(My opinion) What's there to enjoy?
        The base has become so boring and mundane Either untouched base or bare...The same alliance's take top spots with absurd scores every season...That blasted 'Focus Fire' Ability to destroy anything from afar .
        And what's with the AB point scoring lately Actually get a swift battle and win Only to get a lousy 10 or 20 points? Give us new (NOT tweaked Useless or NERFED) toys to play with Extend Widen or add new map/s Listen to the players requests Make the game less mundane and less expensive to do stuff in game!
        My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Comment

New map variations would be greatly pleasing.

Comment

Sad but this game may be dead...

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              I suspect the same in terms of on-going meaningful development support for new content, but the game that exists is still in good shape for me to keep it in my playing rotation. I am not one to over play and burn myself out on something I am enjoying.

Even if I stop playing, I'll try to keep tabs on Valkyrie to be there day 1 for whatever they come up with next.

So what if the top players get together and kick a$$ if they put in the time good luck to them and it benifits us all with money spent i've put a fair bit into this as well . If you look through the top 100 alliances there is alot of people playing. I have a full squad in The Lone Wolf and we are having our best season and will finish with a gold 2 our best result and top 100 finish.
            The diamond perks were great but agree with alot of others add a new structure or 2 and a unit or 2
            how about a command card with a chemist and 5 grunts or a colonel and grunts change it up
            the game is great and can get stronger with some new additions

Comment

Originally posted by Escobars_Hitman View Post
              So what if the top players get together and kick a$$ if they put in the time good luck to them and it benifits us all with money spent i've put a fair bit into this as well . If you look through the top 100 alliances there is alot of people playing. I have a full squad in The Lone Wolf and we are having our best season and will finish with a gold 2 our best result and top 100 finish.
              The diamond perks were great but agree with alot of others add a new structure or 2 and a unit or 2
              how about a command card with a chemist and 5 grunts or a colonel and grunts change it up
              the game is great and can get stronger with some new additions
              Changes made to have some different combination HQ/Command cards would be cool.
              Btw, I'm still waiting to get a good one myself! LMBO
              P.S.
              Love the game! Keep it up!

Comment

We could use something new and fast.

Comment

Working...
                X