Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ideas Command Cards

Straight to the point

Command cards

Chemist + 5 Grunts ( if we have a flamer why not a chemist)
    Colonel + 5 Grunts ( might be over powered)

Something like this above shouldn't be hard to program

New structures & Units badly needed everyone agrees

Diamond Perks are great big clap

We need something to spend valour on if not units why not 50 valour for a random diamond perk

please let the community know whats going on behind the scenes its a great game and i don't want to see it die

Odytsak has great videos on You Tube and has shown plenty of future content is any off that coming soon

Best Regards

Sounds good to me! I could use the chemist + grunts! Lol

Comment

Probably Chemist as Last Stand or HQ squad is overpowered, that's why there are no Toxic Bombs like Fire Bombs,
      also Units (different version of Grenade Launcher) and Mortars shooting poison grenades.
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
        Probably Chemist as Last Stand or HQ squad is overpowered
        I don't see how Chemist would be overpowered. They just need to fine tune the spawn rate. I'm sure nobody would think spawning 1 Chemist and 5 Grunts every 90 seconds would be overpowered.

This game does need more combinations of HQ Squads. It would be nice to see like 3 different spawn rates for the same HQ Squad. They could make an Ultra category for Command cards.

Like the 2 Commandos for example...

Ultra: Spawn 2 Commandos every 45 seconds
        Legendary: Spawn 2 Commandos every 55 seconds
        Epic: Spawn 2 Commandos every 65 seconds

Make them upgradable...trade 3 Epics for 1 Legendary...and so on.
        Last edited by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H; 06-19-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
          Probably Chemist as Last Stand or HQ squad is overpowered, that's why there are no Toxic Bombs like Fire Bombs,
          also Units (different version of Grenade Launcher) and Mortars shooting poison grenades.
          I find it surprisingly you would believe that

What possible reason is there for no Last Stand of Rangers or Rocketeer or Flamer or Chemist while other Last Stands exist? I think those are just oversights from the developers and the Chemist is simply a part of that.

The Chemist gets countered by Medics as well as Health Regen Hats. Heck even Bloodthirst can be healing a unit faster than Poison does damage. Just recently I saw Chemist vs Grenade Launcher with Bloodthirst and just the two of them attacking each other and the Grenade Launcher poisoned whole time kept healing itself back up with the Grenade hits until the Chemist died and Grenade Launcher survived.

Also, as far as I can tell, Chemist poison damage doesn't stack at all. By that, I mean it doesn't look like it matters if something is being poisoned by one Chemist or ten.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
          X