X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question about a good defense mission

Achieve 750 offensive structure kills while defending (bunker, sniper tower, and mortar kills).

I don’t get this one at all. As long as I’ve been playing this game I think I’ve always skipped this one. I seriously don’t get the objective. Can someone break it down for me because I guess I’ve gone full blown dee dee dee.

You must get 750 kills with structures that deal damage to enemy units (like bunkers, sniper towers, and mortars) while defending against the AI.

Comment

• BigBonedNinja
      BigBonedNinja commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that was it but I just defended against a wave and I was still 0/750. I thought it was impossible that none of my structures got any kills. I’ll try with cpu defend and see what happens

Thanks for replying dev! Makes me feel a lot better about this game.

Just setup your base with as many bunkers, sniper towers, and mortars as you can and run CPU Defend. You can finish this mission faster if you remove your HQ Squad card and tents to allow your structures to get all the kills...or spawn only riots (and maybe engineers) from tents if you don't want to remove them.

This is where having the ability to save base layouts would come in handy. I run a base that has only a few structures. I have to rearrange my base to complete this mission or else it would take forever.

Comment

• BigBonedNinja
      BigBonedNinja commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for the strategy. Wish I knew this before the alliance battle started. Love your idea about saving base layouts. So simple yet so brilliant.
Working...
X