X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSDAB

These AB's are becoming far to predictable and boring AF in my games case it's the SSDAB (Same Sh*t Different Alliance Battle) Every time it comes around it's
    1. YAYO's Friends
    2. Lord
    3. Big Red Ones
    4. Murder.Inc
    5. The Vikings
    6. Alliance*
    And some other usual suspects There must be thousands of other alliences that can attack So why do the same ones and ALWAYS high end players attack my base?
    And only during AB's I dont mind losong But it's getting monotonous Boring AF considering we can't even choose AB's.
    Not very even if high ranking players get to walk over lower level bases during AB's*
    I don't need a lecture on how to build a base or other 12yr old Propeller head remarks either LOL

Okay keyboard warriors Don't go flipping your tables over it (ノ>。<)ノミ┻┻

Those Alliance members must be most active and your base is rated too high for other lower tier Alliances?

Want more attacks from other Alliance players? Make your base easier...
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

You forgot IMMORTALS.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
        Those Alliance members must be most active and your base is rated too high for other lower tier Alliances?

Want more attacks from other Alliance players? Make your base easier...
        Even if I remove "ALL" deffensive structures leaving only walls Barbwire Toothpicks and Chicken coops It's the same thing Same HIGH ranking alliances High ranking plays And not only a once of thing either Leave an empty base attracts the same thing But I get a laugh because they just waisted all those top notch cards on an empty base *
        So it's not how your base is setup But more like your LVL and some other factors.

Comment

After this round of AB so far feels like saying.........
          ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ this game! Time to throw in the towel...Let the big spenders play with themselves It's obvious that's the only way to get anywhere consecutively
          On top of the lack of any major developments to keep the game interesting Non predictable It's so darn exspensive in both real and ingame currency too. Get more fun out of this forum than playng the game now When it should be the other way round!
          I've left only grass cuttings and cow manure on my PC and PS4 bases for the BIG top end players to fight over ◔̯◔)
          Last edited by Achmed*PC; 07-08-2018, 09:10 AM. Reason: Because reasons ◕‿◕)

Comment

I think alliance battles are the worst part of the game, for me anyway
            The game is an undemanding time waster and always has been
            Only thing I don't do now is buy gold (just to feed the live and breathe guns up guys)

Comment

• MonsterLoad*PC
              MonsterLoad*PC commented
              Editing a comment
              I concur with your assertion. I've played 2 seasons.
              That was enough.

It's a resource hog.
          Working...
          X