X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accolades Medal for Engineer

Accolades Medal for Engineer: Earn 5,000 veterans of this unit for +3% to veteran stat increases.

I really messed up the second part of this battle by trying to rush through and even lost all my Veterans before starting to turn things around and inching towards Victory and my troops attacking opponents HQ when Time Up! (needed 3 more seconds I think).
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Congrats. Why don't you try and get accolades for some good units next?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Grunt Accolades happened because of Special Operation wanting lots of use of Grunts
      Assault Accolades happened because of Special Operation wanting lots of use of Assaults
      Engineer Accolades got close to completion because of Special Operation wanting lots of Engineer Repairs plus I use them regularly anyway
      Rangers are also close because they that Special Operation about taking out Sniper Towers
      Medics & Surgeons are close because they are part of my loadout more than 95% of time

The current Special Operation wants lots of use of Flamers but since its not practical to expect Flamers to be taking out 50 Bunkers, I am opting to skip it.

In short, the rest will happen naturally as I continue to play or if there are Special Operations involving their specific use.

Your base just beat the eff out of me in alliance battle. Rockets from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBonedNinja View Post
      Your base just beat the eff out of me in alliance battle. Rockets from hell.
      Hopefully you enjoyed facing something a little different than another Bombardier base. I'll watch the replay when I play next.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

Hopefully you enjoyed facing something a little different than another Bombardier base. I'll watch the replay when I play next.
        I thought I facing a 5 minute bombardier base. Then I realized who my opponent was. By then it was too late I already released my squad without doing recon. It was nice getting my ass kicked by something different but I can’t really talk because I use bombardier. You know that though, I’m watching you run over my base as I type this. Lol

I know my base needs work. Next season I’m making changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBonedNinja View Post

I thought I facing a 5 minute bombardier base. Then I realized who my opponent was. By then it was too late I already released my squad without doing recon. It was nice getting my ass kicked by something different but I can’t really talk because I use bombardier. You know that though, I’m watching you run over my base as I type this. Lol

I know my base needs work. Next season I’m making changes.
          Even with a 5 minute 30 second bombardier base it is good to do a bit of recon first. My base on Steam has very high win ratio on Defense. My PSN base is either much easier or gets attacked by more experienced players. I haven't really focused on improving it like I did for my Steam base by watching replays of how things go down and then making small tweaks accordingly.

As for your base, it is something that could have beat me, but you give a full 11 minutes and 30 seconds which gives attacker with some patience plenty of time to wait for additional drops they may need to break through all your chokes and your top is vulnerable to Paratroopers (a well placed barrel can safeguard you better). Also, your Bombardiers don't have Iron Lungs so that is another weakness but not much you can do about that until one of your Red Chests gives you what you need.

The most difficult Bombardier bases to me are ones that have Diamond Perks, Iron Lungs, and give just 5 minutes and 30 seconds and are designed to require at least 2 Focus Fire and 2 Rally without any real vulnerability to Paratroopers.

Maybe it will help you to see the attack from my perspective (which is different from watching the Defend Replay): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Fiw5lMkSI
          Last edited by cusman; 07-07-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X