Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! my own man just blew up half my army by shooting a red barrel for no reason.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! my own man just blew up half my army by shooting a red barrel for no reason.

what makes this so frustrating (besides the fact that the CPU doesn't make these type of errors) is that i pulled my army back with a rally flag, so they wouldn't be amid the sea of barrels when the enemy approached. only one barrel wasn't destroyed after the firefight, so i thought i''d be fine, but no. one of my own men shot it and killed 2 snipers, 2 bombardiers, 2 medics, and 2 sharpshooters) basically rendering me toast. i finally broke through after a serious struggle, but ran out of time before i could destroy the headquarters.

how is this even in the game? obviously, someone wrote it in the code, because the CPU doesn't make these type of errors, but the players' armies will.

-----
    Last edited by TrueBlueTiger; 07-08-2018, 10:45 PM.

Nice war-story, but sounds to me that your units had to have been low on health. What you should do is send out a group of low cost units (grunts) to clear out any barrels. Then send in your main forces once the coast is clear. Grunts are the backbone in many of my strategies (that and paratroopers), cheap, yet reliable.

Comment

• SunnyRT
      SunnyRT commented
      Editing a comment
      Like he said just keep sending waves of those grunts and keep looking ahead to plan.
Working...
X