X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bombardier

Why do not you correct the error with the scorer? He sees through the cracks that other soldiers do not see!
    Now all of them are used and can not be passed, because the attack is given only 5.30! Or make an attack time of 10 minutes for those who use in defending the scorers!

I really don't worry about Bombardier bases. It is a win some / lose some situation and I am fine with that.

If I want to win more of them, I know I can start taking in more than 1 Focus Fire. The hardest of the Bombardier bases typically need 3 to have more consistent victory so I leave things more to luck by not taking in 3 and I am okay with that.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

you know why developers have ruined the game! beacuse of players like you! instead of trying to improve thier skills and learn how to deal with the nightmare bases.
      they prefer crying in the forum just for fixing that error ( error in thier small mind).

Comment

Bombardier bases are. A wandeling in the park lol

Comment

1focus 2 decoys boots game over lol

Comment

Originally posted by gonay100 View Post
            Why do not you correct the error with the scorer? He sees through the cracks that other soldiers do not see!
            Now all of them are used and can not be passed, because the attack is given only 5.30! Or make an attack time of 10 minutes for those who use in defending the scorers!
            Attack times are tied to Base Power, the higher BP of a base the more time allotted for the attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
              Bombardier bases are. A wandeling in the park lol
              Your average opponent difficulty rating says a lot about you: http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/...r?platform=PS4

Compare it to other in this post
              Alliance: Helldivers
              YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Bombardier bases can be difficult, but they are beatable. I would say in fact the Colonel/Rockeeter combo bases are even more challenging.

The good news is though the game is set up for you to succeed. What do I mean? You can replicate someone's base and then practice fighting against it, without using cards until you feel more confident you can beat that base type. One thing that's really important to keep in mind when fighting Bombardier bases for example, is they won't fire upon you until they have a line of sight on your troops, so use that to your advantage when attacking their base.

Also if the timer is low, you might consider running a munition card. Munition cards can offset the usual drawback of having a short timer.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
                  Rabah_1989 commented
                  Editing a comment

• cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I been using Rocketeer with Colonel and Chemist on my 5 minute 30 second Steam base or months. Since before I even had Iron Lungs. Once I got my Medal for the Bombardier I stopped using it because I want more players to attack my base and I think many players avoid choosing to attack Bombardier bases.

In Alliance Battles where players can't choose to avoid certain base types, my Rocketeer + Colonel + Chemist base does pretty good on win ratio (lost 2 out of 33 on the Monthly stat).
              Working...
              X