Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

give the game an inch, and it will take a mile.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give the game an inch, and it will take a mile.

i get that the game is really just a basic "tug of war" with cool graphics, bells and whistles, but there are times the game just doesn't seem fair, and when it wants to take the fight from you there is little you can do to stop it.

i just fought a battle that saw my troops getting sniped dead in one shot by low level sniper towers from ridiculous angels. the coup de grace was when the enemy's final bunker kept killing my troops from what had to be 40 yards away. i couldn't believe what i was witnessing. my sharpshooters and snipers couldn't even get close enough to shoot at it before falling to the ground dead.

i know i shouldn't care. it doesn't happen all that often, but when it does it just makes my blood boil.

-----
    Last edited by TrueBlueTiger; 07-14-2018, 10:36 PM.

Triggered?

Comment

Sometimes you have to wait to build up munitions so you can spam units together. I've been at 0 munitions and just spawned enough to kill the approaching HQ squad while gathering my drops every 15 seconds. The worst thing to do is send more troops to die chasing troops way ahead of them. You'll get better at it.

Comment

Working...
      X