X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead game

I really loved the play this game but over a year nothing change. No new map unit tower..... This game is dying. Last weeks im getting so bored 99% same bases they are wandeling in the park gettimng me very bored only bit off fun is alliance battles. So i wish u the best off luck with this game but i go play fortnite. Alot of new updates changings map new guns.... Thats hoe a game needee to be. So good luck and bye

And no St. Patrick's Day hats this year. Booh. Hiss.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
      I really loved the play this game but over a year nothing change. No new map unit tower..... This game is dying. Last weeks im getting so bored 99% same bases they are wandeling in the park gettimng me very bored only bit off fun is alliance battles. So i wish u the best off luck with this game but i go play fortnite. Alot of new updates changings map new guns.... Thats hoe a game needee to be. So good luck and bye

Meh. Comparing fortnite to Guns Up isn't very fair nor is it logical because fortnite is a battle royale whereas Guns Up is a strategic game where you build up your base and units. The downfall of Guns Up is in-part due to Fortnite, but is mainly due to the lack of support, and an inability to compete with the many other base-strategy games out there

Comment

Why no response @Devs?!

Comment

Working...
        X