Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

listing the man ways you lose a battle in guns up!.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• listing the man ways you lose a battle in guns up!.

1. when you go up against a superior base.
    2. when you bring 2 focus fire, and the game gives you another focus fire instead of a rally flag.
    3. when the game only gives you rally flags towards the end of a battle.
    4. when you bust through the correct wall, and half your army refuses to follow, opting for the barbed wire chokepoint instead.
    5. when your riots leave your other troops without protection to attempt to blow up a defense structure.
    6. when your troops continue to go through the barbed wire instead of simply walking around it.
    7. when the clock is ticking away, and instead of firing at the base, your troops decide to destroy the tents and mortars instead.
    8. when your troops continue to fire into a rock wall instead of positioning themselves so they can hit the target.
    9. when your troops walk in front of a bunker or sniper tower instead of attacking it from the side.
    0. when abandoning your normal strategy, because you're trying to accomplish a mission or fulfill the requirements for a medal.
    1. when your truck gets wedged between obstacles, and your support troops can't find their way to the battlefield.

in the last half hour i lost 2 battles i should have easily won, because of numbers 2 & 4.

you can't bring every card you need to beat a tough base: extra munitions, tactical boots, 2 focus fire, tear gas, paratroopers, and a rally flag.

the game shouldn't come down to guessing which cards to bring correctly. a rally flag should be a given. just like R,S,T,L,N & E are in "wheel of fortune".

-----
    Last edited by TrueBlueTiger; 07-17-2018, 04:23 PM.

Seriously get good bro. I don’t even use attack cards for bases under 6000 unless I know it’s a good player like cusman odystak yayo ect. The game always gives you what you need. If it’s giving you 3 flags in a row, it’s on you to figure out the strategy on when and how to use them. Of course your troops will attack anything in front of them before attacking hq. That’s how the game works. It’s on you to destroy the hq with optimal time given. All alliance battles you go in blind. Lots of players including myself are scoring thousands of points a season. You just don’t get the game yet. Keep playing and it eventually kicks in. Play 1 skull bases without using cards for practice.
    Last edited by BigBonedNinja; 07-18-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

whatever dude. i scored over 2000 points in my very first alliance season last week.

please go somewhere else to stroke your ego.

-----

Comment

Riots love to attack anti air guns.

Comment

this game is so stupid! broke through the correct wall. only one troop entered through the broken wall. all the others ignored it, and walked straight into the chokepoint, where they were picked off by snipers. i used my only rally flag to position my troops next to the wall i wanted to break. you'd think the AI would be smart enough to understand they destroyed the wall for a reason.

it's f---ing unbelievable! no wonder people no longer play this game.

-----

Comment

hadn't lost all day, and then 2 in a row. what a stupid game! got a 2nd focus fire instead of a rally flag, so after breaking the correct wall my troops split up with the vast majority of them going through the chokepoint to get picked off by snipers. what made it worse was that even when i was down to a few troops they wouldn't stick together. one would go down through the chokepoint, and the other would go the correct route.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlueTiger View Post
              hadn't lost all day, and then 2 in a row. what a stupid game! got a 2nd focus fire instead of a rally flag, so after breaking the correct wall my troops split up with the vast majority of them going through the chokepoint to get picked off by snipers. what made it worse was that even when i was down to a few troops they wouldn't stick together. one would go down through the chokepoint, and the other would go the correct route.
              -----
              That's the whole challenge of the game. If your troops did everything perfect then it wouldn't be much of a game. The troops don't see a difference between a chokepoint and the "correct" route...they only see open paths to the HQ. Who knows how they choose their path...they just wander off randomly and it's your job to control them as much as you can. Just gotta make sure you develop a good attack strategy...and have good timing and placement when using your specials.

Comment

entertaining and read true
                Alliance: Helldivers
                YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

i hardly ever try 3 skull bases, but i found one i thought i could do, and the prize was decent, so i went for it.

brought 3 focus fire, 3000 munitions, and a rally flag.

smashed right through the base in seconds. then with only tents and 2 sniper towers left my troops just gave up. instead of walking the correct route at the smash point my support units continued to walk down the long corridor in front of a sniper tower. nothing i could do.

so dumb!

the game would be so much better if the developers made defense structures stronger and attack troops not so stupid.

-----

Comment

• BigBonedNinja
                    BigBonedNinja commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Whah whah whah whah. You the guy I kill in pubg with a frying pan and headshot knife kill in counter strike. Seems like challenging games are difficult for you. They do have free play pinball on ps4 you know.

• MonsterLoad*PC
                    MonsterLoad*PC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Damn dude, if you spent half as much time online playing the game as you do on this forum complaining about it, you might git good scrub.

If you need to brag about bringing 3 focus fires to attack a mediocre 3 skull base when I only use 1 focus fire on bases that would probably make you crap the bed even if you had 4 focus fires, then continue on.

And by the way, 2000 points for a week of AB aint chit. The last AB season that I played I pulled in around 5000 pts. You're not impressing anyone here with any of that.

Here's a tip, if you focus fire a wall make sure you either leave something in range your units can be close enough to start firing at so it draws them into the main camp area or in the case of two or more sets of walls with long distances between them, have another rally flag to move them deeper into the camp, so they have something close by to start firing at.

first of all, i've only played this game for a month and a half. my comment about 2000 alliance points was in response to some other guy who bragged about his alliance score. like it matters anyway.

second, i don't give 2¢ about your video game accomplishments. if you think anyone is impressed then you're a loser.

third, some of the posts on here are complete crap. there is no way in hell you could smash some of the bases i've tried with no attack cards or with just one focus fire. the fact that you need to exaggerate your skills tells me you're probably some douche who can't stand up to anyone when they're not in front of a computer.

fourth, this is the internet. i'm going to post whatever i want. if you want to challenge that, go ahead.

fifth, this game is seriously flawed, and people have given up the game for a reason. when you consider the fact that i started ranked 2,000,000, and now am already 6000 proves that no one plays guns up! anymore.

-----

Comment

• RolexHoster
                    RolexHoster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    2000Points in ur first season what a joke haha. My first season 5800 G3T R3KT

HAHA, so triggered. I never said only attack a base with one card, i use all 5 cards, just one focus fire. Look up my stats before you start assuming anything about me.
                  Last edited by MonsterLoad*PC; 07-20-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Learn to play kids. When its no alliance battlrs u win bases without munition only 1 FF 1 flag amd supply. #level 58 on ur level this game is a joke so grow up and learn to play!!!

Comment

first of all, i've only played this game for a month and a half. my comment about 2000 alliance points was in response to some other guy who bragged about his alliance score. like it matters anyway.
                      Baby gurl listen. I wasn’t bragging. You were crying about needing this attack card and that attack card. I was just pointing out how you were wrong and also letting you know that I was speaking from experience. I brought up alliance points, and no specific number, because of how we go in blind for the battle and still win.

third, some of the posts on here are complete crap. there is no way in hell you could smash some of the bases i've tried with no attack cards or with just one focus fire. the fact that you need to exaggerate your skills tells me you're probably some douche who can't stand up to anyone when they're not in front of a compute
                      Ok precious, I can see how what I said could be misleading. When I said I use no attack cards I meant I come into the battle with 0 cards but I definitely use the 1s given to me by game. I’m sure it’s an extra kick to the nuts when the oppent you’ve just beaten watches the replay and sees that person came to the fight empty handed.

Comment

Reporting my post cause i say ehat i think haha i love it

Comment

1. when you go up against a superior base.
                          2. when you bring 2 focus fire, and the game gives you another focus fire instead of a rally flag.
                          3. when the game only gives you rally flags towards the end of a battle.
                          4. when you bust through the correct wall, and half your army refuses to follow, opting for the barbed wire chokepoint instead.
                          5. when your riots leave your other troops without protection to attempt to blow up a defense structure.
                          6. when your troops continue to go through the barbed wire instead of simply walking around it.
                          7. when the clock is ticking away, and instead of firing at the base, your troops decide to destroy the tents and mortars instead.
                          8. when your troops continue to fire into a rock wall instead of positioning themselves so they can hit the target.
                          9. when your troops walk in front of a bunker or sniper tower instead of attacking it from the side.
                          0. when abandoning your normal strategy, because you're trying to accomplish a mission or fulfill the requirements for a medal.
                          1. when your truck gets wedged between obstacles, and your support troops can't find their way to the battlefield.

in the last half hour i lost 2 battles i should have easily won, because of numbers 2 & 4.

you can't bring every card you need to beat a tough base: extra munitions, tactical boots, 2 focus fire, tear gas, paratroopers, and a rally flag.

the game shouldn't come down to guessing which cards to bring correctly. a rally flag should be a given. just like R,S,T,L,N & E are in "wheel of fortune".

-----
                          Yea....a lot of that has happened to me! Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X