Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

does high base power negatively affect CPU defend score?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does high base power negatively affect CPU defend score?

seems like my scores continue to drop regardless of how many waves i defeat.

-----

Originally posted by TrueBlueTiger View Post
    seems like my scores continue to drop regardless of how many waves i defeat.

-----
    Your score during the CPU defend match or on the leaderboards? In either case, your BP should not cause your score to be lessened.

Comment

my high score in CPU defend is 66k+. i haven't come close to that score in weeks, and i can get to wave 25 now.

in wave defense, i'm somewhere around wave 320. i've been able to defeat the waves on auto-pilot for a long time.

-----

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        CPU Defend scoring is based on Unit kills, and group kills earn more points that individual kills. For instance, killing 10 attacking units individually will get earn you points for each of those kills as individuals however, killing 10 units at once with a well placed special or rocket launcher shot will effectively multiply that score. It could have been that in your 66k+ run you had more group kills than you've been getting since which helped to boost your score to that number.

They adjusted things not long after introducing this new CPU defend to make sure that low level players bases didn't get destroyed too fast. I thought it was just making the first few levels a little bit easier.

Comment

Working...
      X