X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Development Actually stopped?

I've read a rumor that the guys who were creating content for the game have ceased and moved on to some other project. My question is whether or not that's true? Considering how the last update with content was back in January I have reason to even ask this question.

If the GU! Team is indeed keeping their plans with Guns Up! to a bare minimum from now on, I'd appreciate it if they go ahead and say so. I think this kind of closure would both benefit myself and the community as well.
    Last edited by LWOF_BrOkenArrow; 07-24-2018, 08:32 PM.

Seems like it's sinking quicker than the Titanic sank And the captain and crew have abandoned ship Leaving us the passengers to fight over the last liferafts
    Until we know for sure whats going on I'm not spending another cent on a sinking ship .

(Just My opinion My thoughts My comment on OP post)
    Last edited by Achmed*PC; 07-25-2018, 09:55 AM. Reason: None
    Release GU2: Allied Assault (Wish)

Comment

It's a possibility

Comment

I think Valkyrie Entertainment moved on after their 3-year post-release involvement adding new content. At this point I think only Sony San Diego staff are left involved in support / maintenance mode. I don't think any new meaningful content is in development anymore.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Hmm.... While I can't exactly call the game complete in its current state, the main question I'm asking is "So what's next?"

Comment

Well It's one hell of a great game whilst it lasts It's sad that these type of games only last a few years Seriously tho it's such fun and hope the game can be salvaged if it is true.*

Oh Well wait and see
            Last edited by Achmed*PC; 07-25-2018, 10:49 AM.
            Release GU2: Allied Assault (Wish)

Comment

Im curious where you guys get your information? Or u just like flinging poo at the wall to see if it sticks,i wouldnt blame the dev team if they wanted to abandon this game,having to listen to the community constantly whining about stuff..,id say to hell with you too. Dont see why they would port the game to steam just to abandon it tho,so your logic is flawed....again,curious where these "rumors" came from..

Comment

Originally posted by MastaKilla*PC View Post
                Im curious where you guys get your information? Or u just like flinging poo at the wall to see if it sticks,i wouldnt blame the dev team if they wanted to abandon this game,having to listen to the community constantly whining about stuff..,id say to hell with you too. Dont see why they would port the game to steam just to abandon it tho,so your logic is flawed....again,curious where these "rumors" came from..
                I don't name my sources but anyone with eyes could see that we haven't gotten any new content since January. They obviously ported the game to steam for more money. As for them "abandoning" it, I never said that. What we're asking is whether or not they're going to add anything new for the game.

Comment

Development of the game stopped YES OR NO? there are players playing since the game's launch and you do not have the delicacy to answer this question? there are 600 topics on this question answer where is the respect???
                  Last edited by IsraelysGU; 07-26-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• cusman
                    cusman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If they were still working on new content, they would have answered as such long ago.
                Working...
                X