X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hero perk pack

saw a video for these. are they no longer in existence?

they're probably the only thing i'd spend money on at this point. i think i'd break something if i bought $40 of gold to spend on red crates, and only got crappy hats and legendary perks.

----

I seemed to get way more of them once I hit level 50. The rumor around here is that your red crates are better if they come from 3 skull opponents as well. I generally just open them during the alliance battle season.

Comment

ok. i've actually gotten 3 hero perks out of the 6 red crates i've opened. i'd like to believe my chances of getting hero perks are slightly higher since i own every hero unit except the mercenaries. believe it or not every hero unit i got came from opening epic packs except 2 (1 in a legendary pack & 1 in a red crate). i actually got 4 hero units in a row when i opened a bunch of epic packs last month.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlueTiger View Post
        saw a video for these. are they no longer in existence?

they're probably the only thing i'd spend money on at this point. i think i'd break something if i bought $40 of gold to spend on red crates, and only got crappy hats and legendary perks.

----
        In the nearly 2 years I have played Guns Up! at this point, they have only offered Hero Perk Packs once and yes, if you are inclined to spend money, that is probably the best use of money since Hero Perks are the hardest things to accumulate in this game.

Once you have all the Hero Perks you want, you can stop accumulating 25 keys or 720 Gold to open Red Unit Crates for chance at getting Tier 3 quality Hats you desire and instead open the cheaper Green Resource Crates which have same chance on Hats.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

So should I only spend my keys on Red Crates? Cause recently I've been saving up for this HQ crate.

Comment

Originally posted by LWOF_BrOkenArrow View Post
            So should I only spend my keys on Red Crates? Cause recently I've been saving up for this HQ crate.
            I have all the Hero Units and at least one of each Hero Perk and enough to have something equipped on all the units I still tend to save up for the Red Unit crates because maybe I will get one more Volunteer perk.

You never need to open any Blue Command Crates because between Epic Card Packs you get from Missions or Leveling Up (past 50) and the Command Card rewards in PvP Campaign, you will eventually get all the Command Cards you want / need.

That leaves the cheapest option of the Green Resource Crates that you could open with your Keys / Gold. I consider this to be best way to get the Hats you might be after.
            Alliance: Helldivers
            YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

What do you recommend I open to get Hero Perks or Hero Units?

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
                M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
                Editing a comment
                Red crates only. Don't waste your gold or keys on the blue or green crates...and don't bother purchasing card packs. I unlocked 4 Hero units by winning Alliance battles and getting them as rewards.
                Last edited by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H; 07-26-2018, 09:53 PM.

"i actually got 4 hero units in a row when i opened a bunch of epic packs last month."

Except those hero units are worthless if you don't understand how to use them.

Comment

Working...
              X