X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Special Operation: Explosive Cover

Special Operation: Destroy 50 mortars with the Rocketeer and earn a lvl 1 Unstoppable perk. Repeatable

Duration: Next 2 weeks

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180726080427_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	4333

I personally don't have any more use for additional Unstoppable perks. I only use Unstoppable on my Riot because I don't have enough Speed perks to go around and Riot unit behavior is to get ahead of all your other units regardless of speed differences. The one Unstoppable I am using is one of my few Diamond perks so this Special Operation will not be benefiting me.

Doesn't mean I won't switch my loadout to start using Rocketeer in PvP more. It can be fun to go on an explosive Rampage now and again, plus it will count towards my Rocketeer getting their Accolade Medals. I do use Veteran Rocketeers in my base defense.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Meh... I don't really use the unstoppable perk either. Might I suggest some Spec-Op for a perk like minimum wage?

Comment

Originally posted by LWOF_BrOkenArrow View Post
      Meh... I don't really use the unstoppable perk either. Might I suggest some Spec-Op for a perk like minimum wage?
      The Special Operations seem to be on auto-play since the last update (adding the Diamond Perks and Accolade Medals). There was one granting Minimum Wage Perks a couple of months ago. I imagine it will repeat itself in not so distant future before cycling back to these less interesting Special Operations.

I too would like to gather up more Minimum Wage Perks. Unlike other Perk rewards like Unstoppable, very few people playing the game already have all the Minimum Wage Perks they can use.
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
      X