Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developers please! Tell us if you are going to give us some new content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers please! Tell us if you are going to give us some new content!

Please! Tell us that you have not abandoned the production of future content for the Guns up? SD-PEER81? Someone of the developer team please tell us the situation of the game? Whats going on? Is the game dead or not? Why are we not getting any new SNEAK PEAKS?

Comment

I've given up hope… I think the game's lifecycle is done. If I ever get rich off of Skycoin I'm buying this game from the developers and making it all it could have been.

Comment

• TheSlayer4409
        TheSlayer4409 commented
        Editing a comment
        seriously, er maybe their working on the BIGGEST UPDATE ever and will finally get a sneak peek in a year or so... hopefully 1 like = 1 hope

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
      I've given up hope… I think the game's lifecycle is done. If I ever get rich off of Skycoin I'm buying this game from the developers and making it all it could have been.
      Yes....This game has so much potential So many way's it could go Good to see someone's got interest in steering this game in the right direction
      My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Comment

• TheSlayer4409
        TheSlayer4409 commented
        Editing a comment
        the thing is that, when you (ps4 users) look at the update history all it is is a cheeky little hint to their main website. way to go devs.

Originally posted by Kumiankka98 View Post
      Please! Tell us that you have not abandoned the production of future content for the Guns up? SD-PEER81? Someone of the developer team please tell us the situation of the game? Whats going on? Is the game dead or not? Why are we not getting any new SNEAK PEAKS?
      They don't have to say anything, the silence says alot already

Comment

But wait... What is the problem of saying us THE CYCLE OF THE GAME IS ENDING, NO MORE NEW CONTENT?! What is the problem? Many games stop getting new content, its the life.

Red dead redemption 1, Destiny 1, The last of us, etc i just mean a game stop getting new content after many years.

Only game like Fortnite, GTA 5, PUBG etc keep getting new contents.

The question is what is the problem SD PEER AND CHASE TO tell us the cycle of new contents of GU IS ENDING????????????????? Just tell us we are not gonna die for this!!!!!! Why are you guys are look like shy to tell us that? Stop skip the question and tell us! We are not kids and we have spend a lot of money on ur game.

Just respect ur players, please.
        Last edited by IsraelysGU; 07-28-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

All right fellas, I'm only a moderator, and I've been very silent at that. I'm not part of the development team but I do have words to offer you.

I've been gone fromthis game for so long, came back and made a post about what has changed since I've been gone. Nothing had; not a complaint, just stating a fact. Needless to say, the pattern that GU is going through currently, no updates, no add-ons, no communication about future content is a strong indicator that the game is no longer "active."

Future free-to-play games need to take note; don't accept my money unless the game is playable. Free -to-play games that have been released within the last three years have been riddled with issues. Not a problem, unless those companies are accepting money.

Capper, I hope you do find fortune and fix this game.

Peace out gentlemen. I'll check back in.....in the future.
          Last edited by ArchaicLotus; 07-29-2018, 04:52 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

peer and chase you have not got used to such silence, it's a pity. Just answering such a simple question would not have killed anyone.

(I use google translate)

Comment

Working...
            X