Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

nothing worse than smashing a tough base only to lose on BS.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing worse than smashing a tough base only to lose on BS.

i've just lost my first 2 alliance battles tonight, because my troops turned their attention to a structure that wasn't a threat. in one case i used rally flags and focus fire to avoid the sniper tower, but all my support troops wouldn't let it go and refused to take the path i laid out for them. by the time it was finally destroyed my main army was completely wiped out.

this game should be called f---ed up!

----

Meh, Personally the equipment I have probably wouldn't put a scratch on some of the high level bases: I do what I call the Missile Barrage: Equip as many Missile Strike Cards as I can (It takes 5-6 to destroy an HQ), and push up with grunts till I can safely use my missile cards to destroy the enemy HQ. Obviously this doesn't work if you can't manage to get your forces close enough to where you can scroll all the way to the enemy's HQ.

Might seem like taking the easy way out, but I see it as playing smart and not hard

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
      M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
      Editing a comment
      I only use that strategy when there's a good campaign reward on a 3 skull base...doesn't always work though. It's not a good strategy when doing alliance battles. You might win but you won't get the 30 AP, you'll probably only get 10.

Originally posted by TrueBlueTiger View Post
    i've just lost my first 2 alliance battles tonight, because my troops turned their attention to a structure that wasn't a threat. in one case i used rally flags and focus fire to avoid the sniper tower, but all my support troops wouldn't let it go and refused to take the path i laid out for them. by the time it was finally destroyed my main army was completely wiped out.

this game should be called f---ed up!
    Sniper Towers are always a threat. I can't tell you how many times I was about to win but ended up losing because a sniper tower that my troops ignored took out my truck...that's the worst.

Comment

Working...
    X