X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacked by hard no-skulls enemies

What has happened to the game lately? Seems like almost every attack on my base now days is made by "no skull" opponents. In my view, this would mean that they are very easy, but they are not. They are at least as hard as 3 red skull enemies, but if you retaliate against them and win, you get no cards since they are not worth anything. How can this be. Is it a bad design in the game that users has learned how to use or what is happening?

Can you provide me with some screencaps and/or video of this occurring so that I can pass them along for the team to look into?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      SD-PEER81

Per various mentions I have seen of this, Retaliation opponents that are above 3 Red Skull for the defender show up as no skulls.

• RENEGADE_18
      RENEGADE_18 commented
      Editing a comment
      This happened to me as well, is cusman right? Or is this a glitch?

I will try and get some screenshots of this, though I am playing mostly on PS4 so it might be a mobile phone "screenshot"

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use the PS4 to take screenshots in-game and then upload them to the forums directly from the PS4...but whatever works best for you is fine with me. Thanks.

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
    Can you provide me with some screencaps and/or video of this occurring so that I can pass them along for the team to look into?
    Seriously..........I've mentioned these before And thought that it was just a level above the 3 reds! *
    And some people wonder why some complain Only to be get KB bashed into submition for speaking out!
    Release GU2: Allied Assault (Wish)

Comment

Originally posted by johnblund- View Post
      What has happened to the game lately? Seems like almost every attack on my base now days is made by "no skull" opponents. In my view, this would mean that they are very easy, but they are not. They are at least as hard as 3 red skull enemies, but if you retaliate against them and win, you get no cards since they are not worth anything. How can this be. Is it a bad design in the game that users has learned how to use or what is happening?
      I think I ran into one last year. I surely lost fight!

Comment

Sorry for replying back late to this, but this is such a "no scull enemy". Actually this time I won but usually I don't and as I said, they are usually really hard and don't give any card as reward.

Comment

Since it's "season" now, I have several other attacks on my base from other "no scull enemies". Just don't feel worth it to retaliate due to this. What do you say SD-PEER81

Comment

My friends also 0 skulls and they hitted ur base hahaaha

Comment

Working...
            X