• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially bored of this game ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Better things to do.

Hope Yayo's friends come first Again...
    My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

I'm done too… Daily logins are over for me I've stopped caring.

Comment

On the verge of packing this game up as there are some really good games coming out over the next few months and the lack of any direction on this game appears to indicate it is officially dead

GUNS UP RIP

Comment

I will reiterate if I cashing on Skycoin… Buying this game and restructuring it is one of my top priorities. I would make a card shop where you could buy any card you want but with escalating prices so if people want to spend a huge chunk of money it's their prerogative but grinders still have a shot. I would unify gold and munitions and figure out exactly what every card pack should cost in munitions.

I would have one plus one plus one not equal the same card ever again. I will ditch the poison in fireproof cards may be combined them and add one other fact in a card I will call hazmat suit. I will have different skins for your base. Every 10 base attacks will be a zombie horde attack.

Those are just a few of the things I plan on doing when someday hopefully I buy this piece of crap and turn it into what it should have been.

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          So in short...

crap + skycoin = masterpiece?

+_+

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
        I will reiterate if I cashing on Skycoin… Buying this game and restructuring it is one of my top priorities. I would make a card shop where you could buy any card you want but with escalating prices so if people want to spend a huge chunk of money it's their prerogative but grinders still have a shot. I would unify gold and munitions and figure out exactly what every card pack should cost in munitions.

I would have one plus one plus one not equal the same card ever again. I will ditch the poison in fireproof cards may be combined them and add one other fact in a card I will call hazmat suit. I will have different skins for your base. Every 10 base attacks will be a zombie horde attack.

Those are just a few of the things I plan on doing when someday hopefully I buy this piece of crap and turn it into what it should have been.

Save yer money mate

Just like the Beatles, good in their day, but time to move on methinks

Comment

I think SkyC will decentralize the internet... but that aside IU'm buying this shit storm if I get the chance. SUCH A DROPPED BALL.

Comment

Thank God, hopefully that means we'll have a few less of these whiny self entitled topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post
              Thank God, hopefully that means we'll have a few less of these whiny self entitled topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
              I'm sure Like you Other people are entitled to their opinions

Comment

Me too. Maybe we will meet again in the future when they will release the Gunsup2...

Comment

The game itself is a Bonza! idea But in it's current state *for me* and some long time players has worn thin
                  I know I'll be waiting on new content in the near future.....PLZ.....

Comment

GU was a good gm. I have stop fighting with this gm. Devs have made many patch to change the gameplay in a wrong way, they prefer listen crying players than players who play since the beginning (Rabah etc). They can do what they want now i don't care (if they do a thing of course lool).

Just i repeat, many ppl have spend many gold on your game devs, and ignore your players like that for a simple question is not cool. But np, keep acting like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X