Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gained munitions questions - was I cheated or not?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained munitions questions - was I cheated or not?

I was looking in my history at one of the defend battles. As I was watching, I didn't think much of it at first bcuz I knew I was gonna lose. However to my surprise, I noticed that the player was losing. Then all of sudden they started to gain munitions. No big amounts and of course they got the occasional supply drop, along with destroying my units or structures. The battle took place on Aug 20, against Army28wife. I'm not saying that they've cheated or is a cheater, I jus want to know if I was cheated or not. I could be wrong.
    I don't know how to load the video or pictures on here. I was using my Steam account under the name NatiSlim95.
    Is it possible for someone to look into this?

If you are using Windows 10, you can record the gameplay using following steps

1. Open the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the tool can't capture some programs, such as File Manager, or the entire desktop, but it does work in regular apps, whether from the Windows Store or desktop apps.

2. Press the Windows key and the letter G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.

3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar. This is the procedure whether you are recording a game or another kind of app.

4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.

5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears on you, press Win + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)

Once you have the recording, you can upload it to something like YouTube and then link that here.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Ok will do shortly

Comment

I hope this works...

https://youtu.be/hy8v7fLwF0w

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks legit to me! Seems like the munitions supply drops combined with their Structure/Unit kills is what caused those quick increases in available munitions those handful of times it occurred.

Ok....Thnx!
        I jus wanted to be sure!

Comment

Working...
        X