X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Guns Up Dying ?

I love this game a lot. But I've notice that there hasnt been no new updates or anything. There's just one Dev responding to all of us. So is it dead already ?

Do you think that theyll make a second version or a PS5 version ?

Comments, thoughts..

I completely agree 100%.

A while back, I pretty much wrote an essay with supporting documentation & evidence about exactly why I believe what you're saying is true. This information is posted here.

I think it's fair to say that if they don't do a Halloween even this year, don't expect for them to ever do another Halloween event, because the "word on the streets" is that they are shutting down their servers next year. Hell, they already didn't do anything special for St. Patrick's Day this year....

As far as the PS5 goes, if they abandoned this, what would make you think they'd do it all over again? I love the game too (I'm #2 on steam), but it's out of our control and nothing you can say or do will change that.

The best advice I can give you is the same advice SD_Peer gave me: "Did you earn all the medals?" (Accolades included) Doing this is the only way you're going to get any fulfillment out of the game. I play Guns Up A LOT and I still don't have all the medals (Accolades) yet.
    Last edited by claytonhorning*PC; 09-20-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

GUNS UP WILL NEVER DIE!

Comment

i think its time we just accepted it now unfortunately. just a pity as theres not anything else quite like it but life moves on. shame someone with the time and know how couldnt take over. dont know maybe theres not enough money making for anyone to put there neck on the line being as the game is not as old as others with still running servers
        Last edited by revzi100; 09-21-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Guns Up! Isn't dying at all. The game is already dead,

Enough of these pointless rants, all efforts to invoke a response from the devs on the obvious are futile.

The best course of action I see for you all is to put your Guns Down, give your closing remarks and salutes, then either quit the game or enjoy what little time you have left. Afterall, I doubt this game is going to last another year. I'd say no more than 6 months. And they'll most likely scrap these forums.

Comment

i hope thats wrong but i fear it isn't. SD-PEER81 (thats what i think the # is) please get the group together and WORK ON SOMETHING OTHER than sitting on your a***s all day long and do nothing about it.

Comment

un yeah. period.

Comment

Go guns up please send me perks

Comment

Working...
                X