Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Report Cheater?

How To Report Cheater? in PC ?

How to report a cheater in PC -

When you first start the game Guns Up!, there is a menu which (you can back out to if you're already in-game looking at your HQ) has a bunch of information. In the bottom-right of this screen, there is a ranking block with 3 rotating sets of information - Alliance Leaderboard, CPU Defend Leaderboard, & PVP Leaderboard for the week. Open the PVP Leaderboard for the week and then push or choose whatever button it is to "search." Within search options, you may choose system PS4 or PC. If the player is a PC player, select "PC" and type their exact name in the search box, then "search." You will then be looking at their GU! profile screen which tells you their rank, unlocked units, Alliance, & equipped perks. In the bottom-left of this screen, there is an option to "report player." Choose this and type your specific complaint about them after selecting Reason: Cheating. It is most helpful to include a copy/pasted URL to a youtube video with evidence of their cheating. If not, hopefully the devs can look into it on their own to replicate proof that they are cheating.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Steam-Banned.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	4402 theres that many i think there overloaded with reports, nice to see a great ban though
      Last edited by revzi100*PC; 10-04-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

revzi100, it sure is nice to see a great ban.

Comment

• revzi100*PC
          revzi100*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          always when theres a cheat they must go

Yes, but if you're referring to my steam login, it's because I had disparaging words about S**Y and I'm still #17 in Guns Up!

I'll be posting on the better forum for this game (steam) with some awesome news about Guns Up! in a couple weeks. Either way, almost no one posts on either forum these days. I know this because I've been the most frequent poster on both lately.

Comment

• revzi100*PC
          revzi100*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          no i was not referring to your steam login just responding to the question asked. by the way what better forum?

This, the better forum.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/446150/discussions/

Comment

• revzi100
          revzi100 commented
          Editing a comment
          that guy you reported for a offensive alliance name (Vagatarians) is moaning to admin cos they changed the name to Vegetarians lol his description for his alliance is..WE LIKE OUR MEAT PINK..lol

That's high-larious.

Comment

Working...
        X