Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

~¤ 1000 Keys! ¤~

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ~¤ 1000 Keys! ¤~

    Hello friends,
    finally i reached 1000 keys. it took me several months to do tha
    t

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqMoIqq1z5A
    1000 Keys.jpg
    -------------------
    YT channel:
    www.youtube.com/c/RabahGamePlay

    FB channel:
    www.facebook.com/RabahGamePlay

  • #2
    That's awesome Rabah! What's the plan for all of those keys?

    Comment


    • Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      i wrote a question on the video '' which crates do you want to open?'' i'm waiting suggestions from my followers

  • #3
    GG brother!

    Comment


    • Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks my friend

  • #4
    https://youtu.be/ifJ_U7wfLdQ mais um pc hacker . Dreadhurts. Me desculpem por postar aqui , nao consigo colocar no forum

    Comment


    • #5
      A Thousand Keys??? If Richie Rich were to play guns up....

      Comment


      • #6
        Originally posted by LWOF_BrOkenArrow View Post
        A Thousand Keys??? If Richie Rich were to play guns up....
        if you play so much, you'll earn that number of keys!

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post
          if you play so much, you'll earn that number of keys!
          You're probably right man. Unfortunately I saw a serious grind to amass in the wealth a tiny percentage of the playerbase holds... and didn't feel like putting in the work. Instead I just let the bronze alliance awards stack up on my account... though I have no intention on returning to the game -- who knows? Perhaps something will happen that'll draw me back.
          I'm glad you're living the American dream in Guns Up!

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by LWOF_BrOkenArrow View Post
            You're probably right man. Unfortunately I saw a serious grind to amass in the wealth a tiny percentage of the playerbase holds... and didn't feel like putting in the work. Instead I just let the bronze alliance awards stack up on my account... though I have no intention on returning to the game -- who knows? Perhaps something will happen that'll draw me back.
            I'm glad you're living the American dream in Guns Up!
            i play for myself, i enjoy the game and share some good videos for my followers.that's all

            Comment


            • #9
              1,000 keys didn't buy your way out of this.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	20181016220642_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	4421

              Comment


              • #10
                Congrats man, good job.

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post
                  Congrats man, good job.
                  Thanks mate

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X