X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants holiday events? THIS IS A POLL THAT DEVS WILL LOOK AT

Who wants holiday events (Halloween, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day) where you can earn keys, special attack cards, & holiday themed hats?

Simply reply with "yes" to this post like this -

yes

I have to use at least 10 characters, YES

Comment

Yes, absolutely! The last Halloween event was really cool, though I guess it's a little close to expect that for this year.

Comment

Yes, absolutely!

Comment

yes bring back holiday events

Comment

Would be something**

My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Comment

I have moved on to other games. Not likely to come back to Guns Up!

With or without holiday events
              Alliance: Helldivers
              YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Yeah, you've got enough fancy Allen hats.

Comment

• revzi100
                  revzi100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol funny lol

Lool guys you really care about holidays events? After more than 1 year you guys go happy if holidays events back looool? Little things like that? Well. I have moved on to other gm like cusman, i was check my base sometimes these days, but i have uninstalled guns up now. I keep a good memory of guns up in my head.
                Last edited by IsraelysGU; 10-13-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

The developers have moved on. They will not participate in creating events simply because you put it in the title of your post.
                  Many players sequester the attention of developers out of emotion and desire.

Clayton you should be ashamed of yourself for your supposed guarantee to the player community in hopes of change, but that does not really matter. Change is not coming. The player-base is all but gone. Keeping a few servers running for the very few players that still participate is affordable. However, taking the time to make adds and changes is no longer a productive use of time.

This is the process that games go through when they are in the "fading away" stage.

To the GU community, it has been real. Players, avoid misleading other players with false hopes.

GU 2! would be nice...

Comment

all you people that say you have moved on need to find the meaning of moved on. just a small thought it means you have gone yet your still here. why does he need to be ashamed for trying to get the game improved?

Comment

It's not because we're gone that kings do not keep an eye on the forum from time to time. Yo revzi listening the game will not be improved or anything after MORE THAN ONE YEAR AND HALF, SOON TWO YEARS without any novelty, nothing. I had been clear on my topic "The sad story of Guns Up". Also, ArchaicLotus sums it all up here. Yo it's always hard to open your eyes, especially when you put a lot of money in a game, we refuse to see reality in front and it is understandable. There are less than 200 players playing Guns Up, only a few servers remain open to welcome the few remaining players. After almost two years of inactivity, no news or nothing, we really have to try to get our head out of the water. As ArchaicLotus says, a Guns Up 2 would be great, provided the devs understood their mistakes, because we players, we will not forget.

I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE.
                      Last edited by IsraelysGU; 10-14-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

less than 200 playing? 35 max alliance members thats 350 in the top ten alone
                        Last edited by revzi100; 10-14-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

You just have to look at my pictures, and a maximum of 300 players is ridiculous. But in short, continue to dream with your novelties that will never happen after more than a year and a half of inactivity. It does not concern me anymore.

Comment

• revzi100
                            revzi100 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            you said less than 200 now max 300 which one is it??

• IsraelysGU
                            IsraelysGU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            300 in may 2018 open your eyes buddy. June july august september october, AVG Players less than 200.

• revzi100
                            revzi100 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            not only steam on here so unless you put up psn members as well thats not the right number

I was mostly joshing Clayton....mostly. It's not about him wishing the game better, it's about him commenting on what the deva will do.

I'm only here in spirit as I've had the game uninstalled for months. I love it, but new changes are not coming.

Comment

• revzi100
                            revzi100 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            if i uninstalled the game it would mean im not intrested, thats why i dont understand why people are saying they have gone then they are back again moaning about the game, if i go i would stay gone unless i herd the game had changed.
                        Working...
                        X