X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not moved on to other games and my answer IS A RESOUNDING YES
    Last edited by chirijiraden*PC; 10-15-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4404.gif
Views:	2
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	4404 ive not either, just to many people crying instead of enjoying this game while its here, keep moaning they have gone but are still here lol what a joke

Comment

We just speak about new content. We have repeat idea 9999999 times. Dev ignore ppl when we ask about the futur of guns up. That's it.

We don't tell u stop buying gold. Keep buying gold and enjoy the game still the servers are open.

Comment

SD-Peer in a DM promised he would have the DEVs have a look at this post, and the one I did on Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/app/44615...95779064996712

What (if anything) they do with the results of this poll, I do not know. I just want some GD pumpkin hats.

Comment

clayton could you tell him to look at my post too??? please???

Comment

"this is a poll that devs will look at" and take no action whatsoever.

Comment

@chirijiraden - Do it yourself.
                @LWOF_BrokenArrow - Probably.

Comment

i did clayton

Comment

Revi, people leave games, delete them all of the time, yet remain in the forums. I'm a moderator and check back in 4 to 6 times a month, and will support the development of Guns Up 2!...hoping that Valkyrie learned from all errors that GU1 has experienced over time. I did not delete the game because I was pissed off, I knew that new changes weren't coming and chose not to continue my swim into the repetitive. People that don't even play the game have all rights to post. If they get out of hand, I'll delete them.
                    So your general inquiry as to why people post when they leave a game has been resolved somewhere within this thread.

Comment

• revzi100
                      revzi100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes they do delete games all the time but to keep coming back shouting how bad the game is must be a little bit sad really. if you have moved on move on, and as for gunsup2 dont make me laugh..... NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN

I really not see the point anymore of buying gold i lost alot gold and cardpacks cause these errors....
                    Eric card bundel (4) gone Elite Card Bundle (2) Gone
                    Over 5000gold Gone.... whats the point to keep buying gold??

Comment

Guns Up! is now officially dead. No event or word from the devs on something that's already programmed into the grame. All it would've taken is them checking a box so that we could all get the tiniest bit of variety, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

Needless to say, I'm VERY disappointed.

Comment

The base peogramming for GU! framework was broken; the infrastructure, so to speak. This made it very hard for stability, and the lead developer posted back in 2016 about this so do the research and find that quote.

I've been telling you all that GU! is phasing out, so save your money, unless you just want to see how far you can get. Just know that the GU! population and growth-rate are continually diminishing. Servers will be up for a while so you'll still be able to do Alliance battles. But those are primarily for others who are seeking cards from Alliance wins

Comment

it's was not a joke when we tell you guys the cycle of guns up was ending long time ago lol. Keep buying gold, this is all i can tell you guys and enjoy this game before the servers are closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X