X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batalhas de aliança 28

Parabéns GUERREIROS Z! Parabéns Black mamba , vocês foram adversários incríveis. Continue assim, estão no caminho certo.

Congratulations @ Granturismo1513 you are the most winning commander of GunsUP, it was always very exciting to play against you and with you, some day your effort and success will be recognized, Congratulations to all my Brazilian Friends of GuerreirosZ,
    @ CA7IFORN1A since I met you in Season 1 as commander of The Warriors until now I recognize you as a Great commander, although you have not managed to win feel the winner because going down to GuerreirosZ is not an easy task, it's not you nor your boys, the Brazilians live the game with another intensity, with Latinos in Arms as close as we were to winning was to lead the table 4 days and the last day we lost, but nobody in the clan felt loser, like your boys made a Brutal effort, keep going Brother and many successes

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      The warriors? No, I believed he was the commander of “angels of death” since he uses the same “California” themed psn and alliance tittles. I wouldn’t say great but maybe decent.

Like you said Asab, you need to breath, eat and live GU to win the title...no question about it. Congrats to the champs who play fair and those commanders trying to keep the game alive.

Comment

Working...
    X