X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game ending in 2019?

There is rumor that the game is ending sometime next year, is it true?

I wonder this as well.

Makes me wonder if Chemist Accolades would be worth it....

Comment

I haven't been made aware of any "ending" date for GU! support, and any official ending would require an announcement to be made public well in advance of the servers actually shutting down.

Comment

SD-PEER81: "any official ending would require an announcement to be made public well in advance of the servers actually shutting down."

Yeah, kinda like the official ending of holiday events (St. Patrick's Day, Halloween) and how that was NOT made at all.

Comment

People assume that there has to be events just because past years they had events. Yet people complain about the events having the same “lame” rewards as last time. Let’s just enjoy the game as long as it lasts then when it’s over it’s over.

Comment

Funny....*

I thought the game was already dead.....
            My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Comment

i think where this game really suffers is progression....not so much with the units but with levels and the ability to design the base....i see bases with like 90 barbed wire all over the play i have struggled to get 2 of them....im level like 32 or 33 and put the game down for awhile cause the grid is worse than any other game i have played....even with double exp on and beating 2 skull players i barely move the exp bar....keys are next to impossible to get so the chest they give you do basically nothing

Comment

"barbed wire all over the play i have struggled to get 2 of them" - Try "Tactical Boots" attack card.

"with double exp on and beating 2 skull players i barely move the exp bar" - Try 3 skull bases and be very active during Alliance Battles.

"chest they give you do basically nothing" - Red crates give you the best items in the game.

Comment

Thread has a very alarming name and prob. should be either be changed or taken down, imo.

Comment

I'm ready to buy the game at any time👈

Comment

Working...
                    X