X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Base Spawning 4 Commando's Consistently

How is this possible to spawn 4 Commando's every time from the base. This guy beat my base, which in itself isn't to hard, but I've put Volunteers on my Commando Squad and never spawned 4 at a time every time they spawn. I'm going to say this guy is a cheat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	4473
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	4474

Yeah, its a cheat. Its a glitch you can run into from a pc or ps4 account where the person has two bases basically which gives them double effect on all their command cards, including a double HQ squad.

The most you'd get from a Commando Squad legitimately with volunteers is 3. He could actually get 6 though, since everything is doubled for him.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've looked into and corrected the issue. Just as a heads up. This issue is not really considered a cheat since it can happen randomly to players. However, if any one does know how to repro this issue with any sort of consistency please hit me up in a PM and let me know how you make this happen. Thanks.

Comment

Probably it's a cheat, at least on Steam.
        There are players with infinite headquarters and Accolades medals with just 30 battles lifetime.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s-eyytjv1I
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
        PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          It could be but I still have not come across anyone who can reproduce this consistently. Even the reported players, once they've been addressed, take a while to get back their additional HQ's if they ever do. As usual though, if you come across any players that you see using this in-game feel free to report them to me in a PM and I will look into these accounts. Thanks all.

Thanks Steve.
        Last edited by MonsterLoad*PC; 12-26-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X