Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a shame! 中国战狼 alliance were cheating!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame! 中国战狼 alliance were cheating!

it's a shame to win by cheating!
    this is alliance members list (中国战狼)
    let's take PC Player, for example;
    1.jpg

look at this! are you kidding me! 219 defense wins in one day
    2.jpg

Hey SD-PEER81 i think you should do something!
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 01-15-2019, 04:39 PM.

Al igual boysgame .

Comment

?????
      alt account alliance?ridiculous!@GZ
      You can ask developers to investigate whether we cheat or not.stupid。

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sneaky cheaters! not you but some PC players from your Alliance, they cheat enough points to win.... Damn!

É uma pena que ainda tenha essas trapaças no jogo. Desenvolvedores pelo menos investiguem isso, pois nunca vimos tantas defesas em um único dia em uma conta. E se isso for possível, pelo menos diminuam a quantidade de vezes a jogar novamente contra um oponente

Comment

E obrigado Rabah pelo apoio, pois ficou muito obvio que houve trapaça. E você cnmdp, messa as suas palavras para falar com as pessoas. Está muito claro que houve trapaça sim.

Comment

Must be a very popular guy to be attacked more than 200 times in one day. It is known that a lot of PC players cheat. Alliances that are proven to cheat need to be stripped off their badges as simple as that.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
            Rabah_1989 commented
            Editing a comment
            impossible to get 200 defense wins or defeats /day whatever you are
            Last edited by Rabah_1989; 01-16-2019, 02:17 PM.

Originally posted by cnmdp*PC
          I despise the way you score and the way you rely on your mouth if you don't win. If you have evidence, please bring it out. Stupid and ignorant!
          i don't play for GZ, i wasn't interested this season. but i should say the truth, NO ONE CAN GET 200 DEFENSE WINS/DAY WHATEVER YOU ARE!

Comment

Originally posted by cnmdp*PC
            I despise the way you score and the way you rely on your mouth if you don't win. If you have evidence, please bring it out. Stupid and ignorant!
            Aren’t the snap shots evidence enough? A while ago I reported another player who got “attacked” about 30 times within an hour of AB starting and I don’t believe nothing was done. The generic reply is “thanks for the info, I’ll have the team take a look into it”.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
              Aren’t the snap shots evidence enough? A while ago I reported another player who got “attacked” about 30 times within an hour of AB starting and I don’t believe nothing was done. The generic reply is “thanks for the info, I’ll have the team take a look into it”.
              If the evidence is sufficient, why not ban HENK?
              Please let the developer cancel our championship as soon as possible. ALT account Alliance。LOL

Comment

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 32 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – 中国战狼! Alliance Battles Season 33 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

"Make sure respect is given where respect is due", lol. How bout banning the players from Chinese Alliance that obviously cheated to beat GZ. As Rabah pointed out, its easy to see who the cheaters were using the leaderboard on gunsupgame.com. must be real lowlifes to win the way they did and feel good about it, and I'm sure that this is not the first time they have done it. The 1st time they scored oved 200k seasons ago, probably did the same thing. How much gold was bought by the Chinese,alliance s32? I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by big_poppa33 View Post
                  Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 32 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – 中国战狼! Alliance Battles Season 33 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

"Make sure respect is given where respect is due", lol. How bout banning the players from Chinese Alliance that obviously cheated to beat GZ. As Rabah pointed out, its easy to see who the cheaters were using the leaderboard on gunsupgame.com. must be real lowlifes to win the way they did and feel good about it, and I'm sure that this is not the first time they have done it. The 1st time they scored oved 200k seasons ago, probably did the same thing. How much gold was bought by the Chinese,alliance s32? I wonder.
                  game over

Comment

Working...
                  X