X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erro de lentidão ao jogar as batalhas

I have a serious problem in that my game is very slow in loading the battles or even in logging the game in ps4. For 1 week that this error happens, it is written "loading the game" takes 1 minute and after the connection error my internet has 50 megs and in other games does not drop the connection. I've been badly hampered by this by giving the free victory to my opponent when I make that connection mistake. And with the slowness I lost many minutes in the battle of the alliances with this losing several daily predictions of 109 in 3 days went to 16 due to several errors between connection and slowness. I was informed by my friends of my alliance that these errors and because the game server is overloaded it probably will not happen to me alone.

Estou com um grave problema em que meu jogo fica bem lerdo em carregar as batalhas ou até mesmo em logar o jogo no ps4. Já faz 1 semana que esse erro acontece, fica escrito “carregando o jogo “ demora 1 minuto e depois da erro de conexão minha internet tem 50 megas e em outros jogos não cai a conexão. Já fui bastante prejudicado com isso dando a vitória de graça para meu oponente quando da esse erro de conexão. E com a lentidão perdi muitos minutos na batalha das alianças com isso perdendo várias previsões diárias de 109 em 3 dias foi parar em 16 devido a vários erros entre conexão e lentidão. Fui informado pelos meus amigos da minha aliança em que esses erros e devido ao servidor do jogo está sobrecarregado provavelmente isso não ocorra só comigo.

Last edited by PAZINILOBO; 01-19-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I have been having the same issue here in Brazil since yesterday evening Jan 18th, 2019 (until afternoon it was ok) and I really do not know to whom ask for some information. It seems like there is no support from developers of this game, but the charging for gold's packs on my creditcard... this never ever fail!

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
        PAZINILOBO commented
        Editing a comment
        to charge they know to charge more when we report some mistake they do nothing.
        It must be a problem on their servers here in Brazil, where it takes a long time to get the information to your house. He is also seeing an overload of their servers because every day new players from Brazil enter. We're going to report these mistakes to someone else.
        the more people post this error faster they will fix it

SD-PEER81? Any chance to explain us what should be?

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
        PAZINILOBO commented
        Editing a comment
        should be connection problem of my internet server as the game server in which it is having the slowness to arrive and receive the information

or it can be an error in the server of the game that is overloading due to new players entering and the server slows down and eventually demolishing some players of the network that are further from that server. what should be done was to increase their server's ability to receive more players online at the same time

now because of errors the game does not start the battles anymore it says "reconnect the application to can play" with that the player that I was going to battle won the victory and with that I lost my attack letters. please producers of the game immediately take action on these errors because it is not enough to play spending much gold playing and I am not seeing neither an improvement in the game and nor new updates fixing these errors or even new news

Comment

the same mistakes are happening until it improved for 1 week plus the day of the battle of the alliances arrives and everything is slow and with that doing me much damage. Sir, you could fix this soon.

Comment

Working...
        X