Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was beated by a cheater named Khari. Can this guy be punished whit ban?.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was beated by a cheater named Khari. Can this guy be punished whit ban?.

Can developers do something to stop people that cheat? This gamer had infinit focused fire supply and over 20000 ammo

Can you show something ?like photos or videos。I have observed that this man is a member of my alliance, and if you can provide conclusive evidence, I can punish him

Comment

Originally posted by cnmdp*PC View Post
      Can you show something ?like photos or videos。I have observed that this man is a member of my alliance, and if you can provide conclusive evidence, I can punish him
      What do you mean by “I can punish him”? You and the rest of the war counsel gonna get him pistol whipped? The only acceptable punishment is to get the alliance stripped off their AB points and if that alliance is found guilty of encouraging cheating then they should also be stripped of their points and badges and banned.

Comment

They did kick him FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
          They did kick him FYI.
          Nope, last time I checked he/she is still in the alliance. Some people want to win by any means necessary. They can’t conceive the thought of losing. They even go as far as copying other people’s bases, funny thing is they don’t know how the mechanics works so their wall placement is off a lot of times.

Comment

Working...
          X