Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of alliances with many hack on pc and ps4 players sharing the same account

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of alliances with many hack on pc and ps4 players sharing the same account

In these last seasons many pc players using hack and ps4 player sharing the same account. The organizers of the game are doing nothing in this respect as we can see by the number of victories of the alliances where a people can get 10 thousand points, even removing players who are using hack they create other false accounts and return to the same alliance, practically this turns into a cycle that does not end anymore. What we can do and report these players and the game developer should check the new accounts created and use new methods to block hackers and also alliances should not accept these players.

Exato deveria ser feito assim mesmo

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	4535 just had a battle against shijin, alliance name ---- using double HQ Glitch/cheat
      Last edited by revzi100; 02-05-2019, 12:28 AM.

Comment

strange as soon as i posted this the user vanished from the alliance he was in

Comment

Worse than I'm getting discouraged to play amount several strategies to defend I spend several hours tidying the base there comes a hack and detonates it !!! If I continue this way without anyone doing anything I will end up stopping playing, not only myself but a lot of the people who really want to play there will be a lot of base without a player, we can see by the alliances that are between the last of the game in which people did not punctuate all this anymore and because the hack ended the game. Searching on youtube has several users taught how to be a hack and how shares accounts on ps4 just take attitude and start blocking those accounts.

Comment

PAZINILOBO, are you on steam? I want to test out this epic base you have.

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
              PAZINILOBO commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm playing for ps4 if I'm not mistaken for you to attack me even while playing on the computer.
          Working...
          X