X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denounce hack players and alliances that place players

It seems to me that the developers of the game are doing something by the game, I think that from now on the battles of the alliances are going to be more balanced I have not seen many players using hack, I think the other player will use, but the alliances are removing these players and the people then more attentive in denouncing them. I know the developers are eyeing the forum because my mistakes that I had in my game for ps4 all get resolved. So let's continue our work on reporting hack players and alliances that allow these players this way the game will be more satisfying to everyone and causing the developers of the game to take new actions and create new updates for the game. So let's do our part in reporting everything that is wrong

We have some auto-ban programs in place to track problematic players however there may be players that "slip through the cracks" in certain instances...in these instances we definitely appreciate your, the community's, help to let us know who is creating a bad playing environment for everyone else. Thanks to all of you guys that keep an eye out and let us know who we should be taking a look at. Please keep up the good work!

Comment

Steve-o, is "report cheater - IN GAME" option just as good as reporting cheaters here?

Comment

Are 26,000 drops normal? This guy attacked me and got two drops of 26,000. He still lost though.

Comment

we go through this post put all the hacks we find here in the game and the names of the alliances in which they are, in this way it will make it much easier for the developer to take the due actions

Comment

Problem is the game has some mighty big cracks in it and only getting worse! Can tell when players use subtle cheats as to stay under the radar. Soon we'll have to say "Can't beat e'm Join e'm"! *What's a good cheating app for PC?* >>> LOL NOT!
            My profile My game My oppinion My choice Not yours Get over it :)

Comment

The worst and that ps4 players are dividing the same account to make up to 10 thousand points and almost impossible to do it alone. Even if I spend all 7 days of the battle of alliances playing practically 24 would not get the 10 thousand points.
              Developers should see all the internet IPs (which would be where the person is playing the game at that very moment) and if the same user logs on to another IP should be banned so that this ps4 can only be logged in the same location
              Last edited by PAZINILOBO; 03-18-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Developers !!

PS4 players still continue to split accounts could put an IPS checker so that all players can only log in to ps4 in a single location, and check how often these IPs change. Not letting you do sharing the same account. I know that in several game companies are adopting these policies since I was a developer of digital games and game tester for console and computers, I know that it is not easy to impose rules in the game and come several hack destroy the same. Or make it to play the game must have a plus account to play this way causing you to have less account sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X